Motion Designer – up to £31,000 pa
Motion Designer – Up to £31,000 pa - Brixton, South London
We’re working with a small but big-hitting, full service film / video production agency who are looking to grow their team. They are well established and work with clients from end to end, from strategy, ideation and creative development, through pre-production, shoots of all sizes through to editing and post. They add motion / animation, effects or whatever’s required, to create beautiful, highly professional work for final delivery.
Based in London, and with a small, proactive, and collaborative team, they are now looking to bring onboard a Motion Designer who will be responsible for creating motion GFX across a range of video content. This’ll include fully Motion GFX animated content, branded content, promo videos as well as explainer animations and social media content.
They agency produces a diverse range of video projects with direct clients and via Creative Agencies thereby offering the opportunity to work on a big variety of projects in the role. Projects do typically focus on short form content but can be everything from ads and all manner of video and animation for digital content to more corporate work for property clients for example. It’s a mix of B2C and B2B but will certainly see you working with some huge brands across multiple sectors working on social, editorial and branded content.
The role will see you working closely with the rest of the team to deliver on both creative and prescribed motion / animation projects. You should be the type of designer who is equally happy working on tight prescribed briefs as enjoying making suggestions and adding value to the work that you produce, where possible.
- Ability to create and edit motion content to be used across a variety of digital media including Youtube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Strong skills across the CS suite including Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign as well as being
- Fluent in Adobe After Effects and strong editing skills in Adobe Premiere with knowledge of Cinema 4D being advantageous
- Ability to originate design and scamp ideas for motion projects
- Managing time efficiently, under pressure and taking ownership of briefs and communicating well on projects you’re involved on
- Adapting and rolling out campaign assets across multiple social media & broadcast formats as required
- Work within corporate branding guidelines
- Understanding of narrative storytelling & use of fonts and composition
- Work pro-actively and collaboratively and be keen to keep learning and developing skills
All previous experience of working within a similar agency and on a similar range of work and creative projects will be a big bonus. Any knowledge of Cinema 4D would also be helpful but is not essential.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested to find out more, APPLY NOW or pls get in touch! - firstname.lastname@example.org