Tender Manager - global market leader in promotional material and merchandise
Do you come from a promotional merchandise background, are highly analytical and pride yourself in your tender capabilities?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a global market leader in promotional materials and merchandise where you will be responsible for global client tenders as well as supporting new business opportunities, including acknowledging, coordinating, timings, pricing, product ideas, written content and follow-up.
This role is WFH (some travel required for meetings as/when required) and reports into the Global Business Director.
Tenders / New Business:
- Promptly acknowledge tenders and other such inbound client communications
- Communications with clients as needed throughout this process including follow-up and ongoing engagement
- Communications with global offices as needed throughout this process including follow-up and ongoing engagement
- Review the tenders and new business opportunities on a case-by-case basis with the Global Business Director
- Coordinate all content including copywriting
- Coordinate all pricing from global offices with oversight from the Global Business Director
- Coordinate all creative and product ideas from global offices, creative/design agencies and key global suppliers
- Formation of any documents needed
- Timing of all submissions in full and on time
- Coordinate all new business activities between head office and the global offices
- Monitor tender performance tracking successes and failures and evaluating periodically with the Global Business Director
- Weekly updates for Global Business Director and keeping relevant platforms up to date (Hubspot & Monday.com)
- Approximately every 2 months prepare an update for board meetings
- Experience with managing tenders and new business opportunities internationally
- Strong, friendly, responsive customer service orientated approach
- Ability to communicate effectively, and work with, international offices in a meaningful and highly organised way
- High degree of attention to detail
- Demonstrable coordination capabilities and flexibility to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively within tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple and often conflicting priorities
- Willingness to work closely with global offices, colleagues and other third parties in a professional manner
- An interest or experience in promotional marketing would be appreciated
- Must be willing to take a proactive, supportive and intelligent approach to the role
- Strong English and Maths preferably with a good University degree
- Advanced capability with Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Our client offers a competitive salary of £ 40k plus benefits of WFH, flexible working, pension, 26 days holidays (excluding Bank holidays), Xmas closure and annual bonus based on company performance.
If this Tender Manager is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by selecting the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.