New Business Director - Social Media Marketing & PR Agency
This award-winning Social Media Marketing & PR agency with clients in the Entertainment, Food and Lifestyle sectors, and offices in Soho, is looking for a New Business Director (or Senior New Business Manager) to join its team and spearhead agency growth ambitions.
The agency are looking for an established New Business Manager, ideally from a digital or integrated agency background, who will take on the following responsibilities:
- Developing a strategic marketing plan for lead generation activity and a new business pipeline
- Responding to RFIs and subsequent RFPs
- Being a driving force in converting prospects and opportunities
- Attending new business creds and introductory meetings and networking events
- Identifying and developing agency PR opportunities
- Managing agency social media channels
- Working with the team to develop/refine agency credentials / case studies / awards submissions
- Developing relationships with intermediaries and industry influencers etc.
- Supporting the agency team in the pitch process
The role reports into the Managing Director and works alongside the Head of PR and Creative Director, and thus has plenty of headroom to grow in the longer term into a Senior Management role.
The Business Development Manager Candidate:
The Business Development Manager should have previous New Business experience, ideally from a digital/integrated agency background (3 years+), and be a confident presenter and collaborator. Specifically they should:
- Have demonstrable experience in lead generation targeting senior client decision makers
- Have the ability to manage prospects through the pipeline from hunting to closing
- Be a natural networker and ‘people person’, who enjoys both developing New Biz strategy and the hustle of securing new leads/wins
- Be familiar with digital and social marketing strategies and platforms
- Have had exposure to a wide range of blue-chip clients across multiple sectors (beneficial)
If this sounds like you, and you're a Business Development Manager who is looking for a new challenge then we'd love to hear from you: please get in touch and Apply Now.
We apologise but we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.