Head of Marketing, Marcomms & Charities
Haymarket Media Group is a global media, data information and analytics company. Our purpose is to create trusted, premium specialist media brands that build powerful communities and drive valuable conversations.
To lead the HBM Marketing team across our Marcoms brands to deliver our Paid Subscription and Conferences & Events commercial objectives. To work with the Chief Marketing Officer to develop an annual Marketing Plan with Objectives, Strategy, Plan and KPIs, align across key stakeholders then ensure the team delivers it. To develop the HBM Marketing Marcoms Team to ensure they deliver world-class Marketing.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Lead the HBM Marketing team across our Marcoms brands on a day to day basis to deliver the Commercial Objectives in our Marketing Plan.
- Work with CMO on delivering 2021/22 Marketing Plan -- Objective: Build Brand Power. Strategies Conversions, Curiosity and Creativity, and Differentiation.
- Help deliver target of increasing overall Haymarket Business Media 2021/22 total customers from 75K to 100K.
- Specific Marcoms opportunities are to upsell existing customers, and engage and convert Known Audience most engaged customers.
- Find innovative ways to deliver against Marketing Plan’s three Strategies and your KPIs. Be able to flex your plan in response to the evolving market conditions.
- Champion your Marketing Plan with your Team and key Stakeholders across HBM showing tenacity and great communication skills.
- Work with peers and Marketing Ops to build and deliver a data informed, brand, content and proposition led model.
- Help the CMO with reporting, planning, internal communications and development of a world-class Marketing Team and Community.
- Significant experience in leading a successful Marketing Team in a matrixed organisation.
- Strategic understanding - able to think about the needs from their role in the wider context of the organisation, and develop plans and adjust to multiple external factors.
- Innovative - demonstrates new thinking in strategy and execution, and ability to manage rapid change as we reshape our ways of working.
- Excellent communication - to motivate own Team plus work constructively to win-win with Commercial and Creative stakeholders.
- Development - ambitious to develop self and Team.
- Interest in Haymarket brands, Marcoms world and B2B Marketing.
- An interest in Haymarket’s DE&I network initiatives.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit your lifestyle
Why work with us?
Our people are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and our talented teams ensure we produce brilliant content for our readers and event attendees. Thanks to them we have over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will impact world class brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
The Haymarket way
Our values aren’t just words – they’re the way we do things at Haymarket and influence our culture. Our team's success is fuelled by the innovation, creativity and expertise of our people. But more than that – it’s crucial for us to behave with integrity and respect: towards each other, towards our audiences and towards our clients and partners.
Equal Opportunities Statement
As a global business operating in diverse markets, Haymarket is inherently multicultural. Globally we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talent who reflect the communities we serve. We equally recognise our broader responsibility to society as a whole. We will use our power and influence to drive diversity, equity and inclusion within our markets.
As such, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all candidates are given the same opportunity to succeed regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age or disability.
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!