COREcruitment is currently looking for an experienced Growth and Marketing Manager for a food delivery concept in London. Our client is already operating out of several licenced locations across the UK and are now preparing for rapid growth through expansion of licencing agreements.
The Growth & Marketing Manager will help to define marketing strategy across their brands and take responsibility for executing marketing launches and campaigns for some of the most exciting and fast-growing brands in the UK.
- Work with the CMO to define the growth strategy, execution, and optimisation across our current and future restaurant brands
- Define multi-channel growth strategies: SEO, social paid, Google, delivery platforms (UberEATS, Deliveroo, Just Eat etc.), community/influencer development, word of mouth and email marketing.
- Define, execute, analyse, and optimise A/B and multi-variant tests
- Convert insights into action - see customer acquisition process through from ideation to execution
- Define and validate core KPIs, such as cost per metrics, retention, ROI, and LTV to drive the business
- Design holistic lead generation and nurturing campaigns, leveraging marketing automation and CRM functionalities
- Oversee our brands’ social channels and define strategies to drive social amplification, follower growth and engagement
- Plan and manage content creation
- Work in collaboration with internal functions to share & receive relevant information with our partners
- Preparation and circulation of reports to external partners and internal stakeholders
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity