Mid-weight UX Designer
Job Title – Mid – Weight UX Designer
The Role / Company
Major Players are working with a global brand and customer experience agency creating truly connected brands for their clients. Passionately inventive and relentlessly curious, they strive to uncover the connection in all we do...
Working in a highly agile way our team is responsible for driving the strategy in the EU, UX & design of customer experiences (working closely with the client’s global IT team) and the creation of marketing communications assets to drive customer awareness and engagement and a supporting wide range of related initiatives.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Adapt to user needs, market requirements and business trends.
- Present and defend key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
- Up to date with the latest technology and human interactions, seeking new opportunities to create unique experiences and innovations.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in rapid interactive prototyping.
- Ability to wireframe and iterate quickly
- 3 + years of solid UX experience
- Client facing agency experience
- An excellent portfolio including website interface, mobile site/app and digital experience projects.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Confident communicator
Contact: Alex Griffin - Griffiths