Paid Search Manager
Are you a driven and experienced Paid Search Manager ready to take on a new challenge? If so, we would love to hear from you! Due to an ever-expanding client base, we are looking for the perfect person to join our dynamic and enthusiastic London team, working across a diverse range of Education and Financial Services clients.
You will be an expert in Paid Search but with a good understanding of other Paid Media channels (Display, Paid Social, etc). You will have a thorough understanding of the way in which channels interact and complement each other, and the technical capabilities to execute paid search campaigns that drive real results for our clients. Not only that, but you will be a confident and clear communicator, equally at home explaining strategy and insight to both clients and colleagues alike.
Fundamental Media are passionate front runners of media planning & buying and technology who live and breathe advertising. Established in 2003 in London, we have grown to over 100 people whilst retaining the important ethos that our staff are part of our family. Our vision was to become a leading specialist and we have achieved this through a combination of contemporary and innovative technologies. This includes our in-house proprietary performance marketing technologies and reporting platforms, in-house programmatic solutions, research team and most importantly our people, each with expert sector knowledge.
We have a global footprint with offices in Boston, London, Hong Kong and Sydney. Our clients are world-class Higher and Business Education institutions with diverse requirements and a global reach.
- Manage paid search campaigns by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
- Optimise campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment.
- Ensure successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the client's KPI's.
- Analyse the performance of the PPC campaigns and make recommendations for the future digital strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media to become an expert in the field and to advise on campaign optimisation.
- Comfortable working with adserving and bid management platforms including SA360
- Quality assurance checks and attention to detail will be a priority
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads, especially tracking features and integration with Google Analytics
- Use of bid management tool to optimise performance and achieve clients’ targets
- Create media plans and provide spend forecast
- Proactively find innovative ways to boost campaigns’ performance
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise As an ideal candidate you would have:
- Excellent knowledge of Paid Search platforms, in particular, Google Ads and including tracking features and integration with Google Analytics
- Proven experience with web analytics packages
- Proven experience with bid management tools
- Proven client management experience
- Experience in driving innovation in Paid Search
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage with all stakeholders and at C Suite level
- Be strategic, analytical and commercially minded
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem-solving
What We Offer
- Positive, friendly and loyal colleagues
- A very competitive salary and bonus structure
- Flexible working
- Excellent benefits including pension contribution, private healthcare, life cover, cycle scheme, season ticket loans, 25 days’ annual leave, 2 days paid leave for charity work, study loans and free snacks in the office
- The opportunity to fast-track your career. We believe in recognition, reward and progression – partnered with the appropriate training and support
- International exposure and intra-company transfer opportunities
- 100% Club, an annual peer nominated award (past trips have included Dubai, skiing in France, diving in the Red Sea and a trip to Italy)
- A dynamic place to work in a contemporary, team focussed and forward-thinking company. We are a friendly but driven team - ‘Work hard, have fun, make money’!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Strictly no agencies!