Social Biddable Manager
Fundamental Media are looking for an experienced Social Biddable Manager to join our growing London office. The candidate will be working alongside our global media teams, advising on campaign structure and strategy, and playing a key role in campaign success. You’ll have experience running campaigns across a range of different geographies, and different social platforms, with a strong understanding of how to get the best results. You’ll also be really interested in the data behind campaign performance and be focussed on finding and sharing key insights and trends.
Please note, you will be running social accounts for 15+ clients rather than running Fundamental Media's social accounts.
Fundamental Media are passionate front runners of media planning & buying and technology who live and breathe advertising. Established in 2003 in London, we have grown to over 100 people whilst retaining the important ethos that our staff are part of our family. Our vision was to become a leading specialist and we have achieved this through a combination of contemporary and innovative technologies. This includes our in-house proprietary performance marketing technologies and reporting platforms, in-house programmatic solutions, research team and most importantly our people, each with expert sector knowledge.
We have a global footprint with offices in Boston, London, Hong Kong and Sydney. Our clients are world-class Higher and Business Education institutions with diverse requirements and a global reach.
As an Ideal candidate you would have:
- Experience of working in a similar media buying / planning role;
- Experience of liaising with and presenting recommendations to clients; • Strong digital media experience particularly display, content marketing and social media;
- A strong technical understanding of the social media landscape
- Expert knowledge of key social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) • At least 2 years’ experience working on social in an agency environment.
- Working knowledge of analytics platforms (GA for example)
- Strong analytical skills with experience of using Pivot tables
- Be comfortable producing insights from research and campaign data
- Experience in effectively targeting niche or harder to reach audiences would be desirable
- Strong communication skills to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and effective problem-solving skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK with a valid NI Number and Right to Work documentation
- Working with Account Directors to define strategies that deliver world-beating campaigns
- Initially being hands-on in the platforms to help train the team, before moving to a more strategic role.
- Training the media team to build their knowledge and ability on key social platforms
- Working with our in-house research team to shape future projects, and drive deeper insight into the online behaviour of our client’s clients.
- Utilising our in house research, as well as online tools to spot trends and define insights that will help shape our approach to social campaigns
- Producing regular communications to be shared with clients, updating them on trends we’re seeing in the market
What we offer
- Positive, friendly and loyal colleagues
- A very competitive salary and bonus structure
- Flexible working
- Excellent benefits including pension contribution, private healthcare, life cover, cycle scheme, season ticket loans, 25 days’ annual leave, 2 days paid leave for charity work, study loans and free snacks in the office
- The opportunity to fast-track your career. We believe in recognition, reward and progression – partnered with the appropriate training and support
- International exposure and intra-company transfer opportunities
- 100% Club, an annual peer nominated award (past trips have included Dubai, skiing in France, diving in the Red Sea and a trip to Italy)
- A dynamic place to work in a contemporary, team focussed and forward-thinking company. We are a friendly but driven team - ‘Work hard, have fun, make money’!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Strictly no agencies.