Senior Account Manager - Specialist B2B creative agency
Calling Senior Account Managers who have solid agency marketing experience and the confidence to influence
Are you knowledgeable and/or have an understanding of ABM (Account Based Marketing), Demand Generation and Customer Success?
Our client, an award-winning specialist creative agency that offers brand, strategy and content to the world’s most admired Tech and B2B brands as seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their Client Services Team. Here you will have the opportunity to work with a portfolio of well-known and respected clients where you will act as their trusted advisor on their projects.
This role is a WFH – based in London and reports into the Project Director.
CORE SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 3 years agency marketing experience – B2B preferrable but not essential
- An interest in B2B marketing with an understanding of mar-tech solutions and a keen eye for design and content
- Exceptional communication and client relationship skills
- Experienced in taking ownership of client projects – managing these from start to successful completion, on time and within budget
- Committed to motivating and coaching other junior team members
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £ 40 – 48k based on experience plus benefits of WFH, pension, training and development, knowledge sharing sessions, team holidays, team building, 4 days a year working with non-profit organisations.
If this Senior Account Manager is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by selecting the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.