Project Manager - Content & Copywriting Agency
Calling experienced Project Managers from a digital marketing agency background..
Are you detail orientated and pride yourself in your strong organisational skills and processes?
Want to work for a fun and dynamic content, copywriting and strategy agency that works with well-known local and international clients? Here you will own client projects, working closely with clients as well as the agency’s writers and freelancers ensuring all projects run smoothly.
The role works closely with the Senior Project Manager and Managing Director.
The role is based in London and offers flexible working as well as flexible hours.
- Planning projects (timelines, deadlines, set up on project management tool, assigning tasks etc.)
- Communicating project plans and job statuses to clients Scheduling and direction of the project team
- Communication with writers and managing their work
- Coordinating between different team members (internal and external) to ensure all deliverables are created, proofread and delivered on time and on brief
- Foreseeing and solving problems around delivery issues
- Ensuring project documentation (including legal documents and requirements) are signed and project stages or jobs are formally signed off
- Solving all client issues in a timely (and charming) manner
- Monitoring and managing performance of writers
- Focusing on team utilisation
- Working to improve processes and efficiency
- 3 - 4 years PM experience working in a creative/marketing/digital agency
- Multi-tasker – with the ability to work across several accounts at one time
- Good understanding of digital marketing strategies
- Technologically savvy with the ability to learn new tools quickly and efficiently
- Experience leading a creative team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent working knowledge of GSuite and Microsoft Office
Our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £35 – 38k depending on experience, flexible hours, flexible working (outside of Covid – you work from home Monday and Friday), 26 days leave (excluding bank holidays), training and development, socials, Xmas party, concierge service, discounts, cash back, GP/Medical advisor and even donuts!
If this Project Manager is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.