Account Manager - B2B marketing & sales consultancy
Are you passionate and experienced in B2B marketing?
Do you come from a marketing / integrated agency background?
Whether you are already an Account Manager looking to make a move to a more bespoke consultancy, or a Senior Account Executive or Project Manager looking for that next step in your career - this is a great opportunity to join a small but well established marketing and sales consultancy that specialises in ABM (Account Based Marketing) and DBM (Deal Based Marketing) that works across a range of B2B industries including working with big name tech, telco, energy, construction and transportation clients.
Here you will have the opportunity to work with B2B experts in their field -using your experience of working across integrated projects and campaigns with a strong focus on content and digital and using your exceptional client service and project/campaign delivery skills.
The role is based in London - a hybrid WFH/office split.
CORE SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent account management experience – with good communication and client relationship skills
- Strong project management experience – able to plan, drive and manage integrated projects and campaigns
- A team player with a hands-on approach – able to multi-task and juggle several projects at once
- Good presentation skills – with the confidence to pitch your ideas/concepts to internal stakeholders as well as to support and/or lead on external client pitches and in-project presentations
- Commercially minded – you will be accountable for the profitability of your projects as well as being responsible for the financial management and growth of your clients
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational and time management skills
- An opportunity spotter - you look for every opportunity to help nurture and grow organic client business through exceptional client service and project delivery, proactivity and consistent big picture focus and thinking
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £32 – £36k based on experience as well as benefits of WFH, training and development plan, inspiration and celebration sessions, pension, 24 days holiday growing to 29 days based on period of service and a performance related bonus.
If this is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.