(Senior) Planner / Strategist
Our client is a wildly successful new breed of agency; a strategy house that delivers valuable expertise to CEOs and CMOs at speed and with conviction. Following near-on 100% YOY growth and a flood of new wins, the CSO is now looking to welcome another strategy specialist to their team.
In this role, you'll enjoy freedom to work in a channel agnostic capacity. You'll be obsessed with building the best customer marketing strategy and - above all - advising brands to do what is right for their business in a very holistic way.
This is a wonderful opportunity if you are interested in business & marketing strategy, prefer to sit 'at the top table' with your clients and enjoy making a positive impact to brands.
What you can expect:
- Mentorship from one of the the best strategy heads in the industry who will support and encourage your continued career development
- The chance to truly act as Strategy partner for major corporate brands and have access to their most senior stakeholders (including CEO / CMO)
- A genuinely successful and supportive working environment
- Ultimately, the chance to do very, very good and interesting strategy work.
What you will need:
- Previous experience working as a Planner or Strategist within a marketing / advertising agency or strat house environment, where you have built-out effective marketing strategies for major brands.
- Broad understanding of multiple channels, including cx, data, brand
- Interest in working within a pure strategy environment
- A teamwork ethic. This is a good team and every voice counts: including yours.
Salary and benefits:
- Starting salary in the region of £55k-£60k
- Fully flexible working (beautiful flexi-working office space in London), unlimited holidays etc
- Opportunity to join one of the brightest new agencies in London and fast track your career to strat director.
To start the conversation about this incredible opportunity, please apply immediately. The Great & The Good are acting as the exclusive recruitment partner for this role.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.