Data Analyst (12 month FTC)
“If you can dream it, you can do it”
- Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine is a bespoke team dedicated to Disney with one purpose in mind – to be Disney’s most valuable partner in creating the next era of entertainment. This newly built organisation will sit under the umbrella of Publicis Media, tapping into all areas of Publicis Groupe capability, including our newest acquisition, Epsilon. We will be dedicated to Disney’s four lines of business below and are committed to delivering excellence, innovation and creativity in everything we do:
- Media networks
- Disneyland Parks and Walt Disney World
The Publicis Imagine team has been designed to be simple, agile and connected, with access to the latest innovations in media to accelerate Disney’s growth around the world, Data is at the core of Publicis Imagine’s offering. Our data ecosystem, supercharged by Epsilon, will be the end-to-end platform focused on driving growth. We do this by uncovering data-driven insights that inform marketing, creative messaging and media decisions. We will look to connect all aspects of Disney’s business to unlock growth with each of their consumers from any line of business.
Publicis Imagine will be active across the globe, with the hub for EMEA based here at White City in London. We are Disney fanatics and have created a unique UK and EMEA hybrid team to deliver not only excellence in market, but also be the guiding light for the region when it comes to planning. We have brought together talent from all areas of our business, client leadership, strategy, planning, data science, content, insights and execution in agile squads that will deliver for Disney’s business.
We are excited to be building something brand new here at Publicis the best and brightest and want to come on this journey with us.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine.
We have an exciting opening for a Junior Data Analyst to become part of the data and analytics team here at Publicis, with an amazing opportunity to work closely with Global Communications Planners, Account Service team as well as local market contacts.
You will be supporting the data lead to help manage client projects and assist in insights model development, alongside pulling data together from various data sources and aggregating them together such as dashboards on a monthly basis.
- Interpret data sets and produce written reports with recommendations for optimisation towards campaign goals working closely with the comms planners
- Assist the account team during the different phases of planning by delivering campaign insight based on own analysis
- Support the development of data analysis for the client, working closely with the analytics lead to developing further insight capabilities
- Employ various data analysis techniques and statistical methodologies such as regression analysis (both linear and non-linear), cluster analysis, factor analysis/principal component analysis, experimental designs using statistical software
- Prepare reports, uncovering insights and developing business recommendations based on data findings and present reports to key internal and external stakeholders, effectively communicating the key findings and recommendations of the projects
To ensure this role is the correct fit for your next career move, we ask that you match up with the following skillset -
- Experience at a data consultancy, media agency or company, an advertiser or market research company
- Quantitative educational background (preferred advanced degree in Statistics, Social Sciences, Economics, Quantitative Marketing).
- Ability to process huge amounts of data into relevant, big picture learning
- High level of Excel and ability to work with R, Python or SPSS
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.