Integrated Project Manager
We are working with a multi award winning creative agency based in London, who are looking to hire a new Integrated Project Manager with at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role to come on board and help manage a couple of their high profile accounts.
They're a large team so you'd have the support of Project Directors and would work closely with the account handlers and production team. You will manage programs of work across, TV, video, social, print and digital, providing oversight and ownership for the successful delivery of all integrated projects, managing scope, time, budgets and resource.
The Integrated Project Manager will:
- Own the creative development phases including leading kick-off meetings, creative reviews and any integrated production meetings
- Plan and manage agency resources and staffing throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage stakeholders throughout project lifecycle including running status meetings, maintenance and approvals
- Partner with production specialists as required to inform and approve production decisions where necessary
- Management of project finances including tracking of all budgets
You will be the operational day-to-day lead on large key campaigns, trusted and relied upon by your team in the running of your projects and internal processes. You will be the driving force behind your accounts and projects, always proactive, displaying passion for creativity and technology, sharing this with the creative teams during the creative development process and making improvements where possible.
If you're looking to join an established agency team with all process in place, so you can get on with producing great work and making amazing things happen, then this could be the role for you.
You'd work remotely initially, however they are looking to go back to the studio on a part time basis from September.
This agency keeps going from strength to strength and constantly pushing boundaries, if you want to be part of the team then please apply.