Salary: £ 60,000
Job Type: Permanent
Senior corporate comms/PR Account Director needed to join boutique agency that's changing the way things are done.
Our client is a boutique PR and comms agency covering: corporate communications, campaigning and activation, digital insight and engagement, international media relations and brand and marketing consultancy. Their clients are both b2b and b2c and they specialise in using data to cut through the noise to ensure their clients' brand reputation is protected and enhanced at every stage.
Very friendly, down to earth culture, the people there really enjoy delivering best in class strategic corporate comms for their clients.
As Account Director, you will
- Develop and lead corporate communication strategies from design through to execution aligning them with the client's key business objectives
- Plan and implement innovative and impactful campaigns
- Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum
- Write "journalist quality" press releases, demonstrating excellent writing skills and a flair for creative writing, also know how to craft a story and pitch it to the media
- Assist in the reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns
- Liaise with the client and act as key point of contact in support of senior consultants
- Sell ideas, promotions and features to clients and media
The successful Account Director will have/be:
- 8+ years' experience in a corporate communications environment, ideally agency
- experienced in managing clients and building client relationships
- experience of working across account and campaigns on an international level
- a demonstrable track record in corporate communications, both B2C and B2B
- great strategic and analytical skills
- understand new categories and grow understanding of regulated environments
- a proven track record of pitching new business, selling strategies and campaigns that demonstrate an understanding of a client's objectives / challenges
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover a wider range of freelance and permanent positions, with specialist industry sector teams. As you can imagine, due to the current situation and Covid-19 we are dealing with less live jobs than usual, but it is still worth checking our website for all our latest jobs and signing up for alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity.
Marketing, Digital and Creative Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.