Strategist - customer engagement and loyalty
Our client is the chief strategy officer of a major advertising agency. Following a high profile pitch, the strat team is pleased to be in the position to have a brand new role available; for a strategist with loyalty and CX expertise to hop straight-in to the new account win.
In this role, you will take a key part in helping build-out a fresh loyalty scheme for a major UK retailer. It's a wonderful opportunity to get under the skin of the brand and - alongside your colleagues across data, UX, content and creative - take the time to totally re-imagine what 'loyalty' really means.
We would love to hear from you if you a Planner / Strategist with previous experience working on loyalty & CX strategy and are considering a new challenge.
Our client is one of the UKs leading advertising agencies. This role offers:
- plenty of career development, continued training and development (working to next step: strategy director)
- opportunities across other clients within the agency - including brand campaigns in addition to CX & loyalty
- a strong team to work alongside, in an agency that places strategy right at the heart of everything they do
- salary of around £50k plus excellent bens and an ongoing flexible approach to wfh/wfo
- ultimately the opportunity to do very good work
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.