Account Manager (comms & PR)
3 days left
Our client is a leading Communications and PR agency focusing on corporate narrative, corporate reputation and corporate affairs. They work in a unique space where government policy/regulations and corporate reputation and brand meet. They are in a cycle of expansion and looking to hire an Account Manager.
• Management of several accounts, ensuring clarity on everyone’s workloads and responsibilities, leading internal meetings, and skilled in managing client calls. Responsible for the day-to-day management of accounts.
• Intimate knowledge of the media and external environment within which the client operates
• Creative input to the development of communications strategies
• Managing and directing media relations on specific client accounts and events (releases, launches, etc.) as well as building relationships with the media more generally
• Beginning to build their own network of contacts useful to clients and the agency
• Handling press announcements/statements including media sell-in/pitches and overseeing a team of analysts
• Providing strategic analysis of the communications challenges that clients or new business prospects face
• Deep knowledge and understanding of current affairs and the media landscape
• Excellent writing ability demonstrated across a variety of formats
• Demonstrate efficiency in managing and allocating work to analysts and interns on accounts
• Experience of managing social media accounts and websites including website builds
• A clear understanding and ability to promote the agencies business objectives
• Proficient with communications platforms (databases and monitoring services) such as Meltwater, Factiva, Gorkana, Roxhill, Precise etc.
• Good email and phone manner with journalists, demonstrating tenacity to deliver results.
Apply for Account Manager (comms & PR)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly