Digital Account Manager
Our client is a social marketing agency specialising in accelerating growth for eCommerce brands. They work across all online marketing channels on the cutting edge of digital marketing.
They use different channels to promote clients brands with Facebook and Instagram being the core of their services.
Majority of their clients are eCommerce businesses within the beauty, fashion, food & drink and lifestyle sectors.
To manage all aspects of the day-to-day running of client accounts, ensuring effective implementation on all projects and the meeting of client expectations.
You will build close relationships with decision-makers and in-depth knowledge of clients, their industry and their goals.
Strong attention to detail, ability to build solid relationships and a hands-on “can-do” attitude are absolute musts for applicants.
The ideal candidate for the Account Manager role will be self-driven, ambitious, who love what they do, and with the ability to think and execute on their feet.
The Digital E-Comm Account Manager will have proven success in client communication, project management and be able to Identify opportunities for growing the account
You understand and have a keen interest in social media marketing and are ready to take your skills to the next level. You get equally excited by creativity and data, and you have an excellent eye for detail.
Responsibilities and skills
● Develop a deep understanding of each of our client’s businesses, sectors - mainly Food & Drink, Fashion and Beauty, their customers and competitors plus, an understanding of the client’s internal issues, pain points etc
● Attend client meetings, representing the agency during meetings, managing client expectations, agreeing on deliverables and actions and capturing those points
● Work with your ad buyer and lead strategist to turn these points into action plans.
● Always keep on top of identifying opportunities to upsell services, and work with the sales team to develop a pricing and proposal
● Confidently and competently present ad copy, ads, creative, client reports etc to the client and appropriate peers; liaising internally with our Ad Buyers and senior management team as needed.
● Manage the day-to-day relationship with the client, ensuring any issues are escalated to senior management; meeting deadlines whilst managing client expectations.
● Strong organisational skills. You will be juggling multiple client accounts and internal stakeholders so managing your workflow will be key to success.
● Ensure work (copy, ads, creative, client reports etc) is fully checked, proofed and approved, prior to sending to clients.
● Ensure projects are executed within agency costs and to clients approved budgets
● A love for data analysis would be a big plus, being able to analyse reports and help feed insight into the team on key learnings.
● A comprehensive understanding of the Digital Marketing space - eComm specifically is a huge plus!
● Excellent organisational/project management skills plus an ability to multi-task proficiently
● Have the ability to develop great
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
● Naturally inquisitive to the eComm landscape (or very willing to learn!). Researching the latest trends and looking at how these can impact on clients and agency
● A mix of analytical and creative skills
In return for your knowledge and experience as a Digital E-Comm Account Manager our client offers a salary of £25-35k
If you think you're the Digital E-Comm Account Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.