Talent Operations Coordinator (Entry level role)
THE POWER OF ONE PURPOSE FUELLED BY A DYNAMIC HEALTH ENGAGEMENT PLATFORM
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviours and healthy people. Publicis Health is a Dynamic Health Engagement Platform, an organising principle that seamlessly connects data, content and technology; is driven by marketing and business transformation, and offers our clients fluid access to world-class talent and game-changing capabilities. With 40 offices and 11 brands across the globe, Publicis Health’s worldwide staff is comprised of more than 3,000 healthcare professionals who are experts in advertising and branding, data and analytics, strategic planning, service design, digital media and technology, science, and medicine. Publicis Health companies include Digitas Health, Heartbeat, insync, Langland, Payer Sciences, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health France, Publicis Health Media, Razorfish Health, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, and Verilogue. For more information, visit us at www.publicishealth.com.
Have you always wanted to kickstart your career in HR? Do you have a genuine passion for people, processes and want to join an award-winning company? If the answer is yes, this could be the perfect role for you.
The Talent Operations Coordinator is a hands-on member of the Publicis Health Talent Management Team (sometimes known as Human Resources), delivering operational excellence and supporting the team to deliver our UK Talent Strategy (Find, Grow and Keep great talent) to all of our Publicis Health UK agencies.
- Employee lifecycle: process and manage the full starter administration process including checking and sending out employment contracts and other candidate correspondence whilst working in partnership with the Talent Acquisition and Re:Sources HR (shared services) teams.
- Process management: report the status of upcoming joiners and promptly resolve or escalate any issues. Be responsible for aspects of employment eligibility checks including carrying out Day 1 document checks and ensuring that visa information is compliant and up to date.
- Systems administration: input data and maintain employee profiles on our core HR systems (including include Career Settings, Marcel and TeamSeer) ensuring integrity of this data and compliance with GDPR.
- Operational delivery: enhance the quality of outputs from the Talent Team through great attention to detail and thorough reviewing and checking.
- Reporting and finance: raise purchase orders. Gather data on our people metrics, including reporting on review completion and corporate social responsibility.
- You’ll have a foundational understanding of the human resources function, whether through studies or work experience.
- You’ll have excellent strategies in place to enhance your attention to detail.
- You’ll be highly organised and able to demonstrate grace under pressure.
- You’ll be able to build strong relationships quickly with different people in all parts of our business.
- You’ll have a ‘can do’ attitude and will be proactive in solving problems, as well as identifying ways to improve procedures and practices and then implement the changes.
- You’ll be able to work within a team and demonstrate good collaboration skills.
- You’ll be aware of the importance of diversity in the workplace and be key to creating an inclusive environment.
- You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
An inclusive workplace
- The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
- Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.