Digital Operations Director
“If you can dream it, you can do it”
- Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine is a bespoke team dedicated to Disney with one purpose in mind – to be Disney’s most valuable partner in creating the next era of entertainment. This newly built organisation will sit under the umbrella of Publicis Media, tapping into all areas of Publicis Groupe capability, including our newest acquisition, Epsilon. We will be dedicated to Disney’s four lines of business below and are committed to delivering excellence, innovation and creativity in everything we do:
- Media networks
- Disneyland Parks and Walt Disney World
The Publicis Imagine team has been designed to be simple, agile and connected, with access to the latest innovations in media to accelerate Disney’s growth around the world, Data is at the core of Publicis Imagine’s offering. Our data ecosystem, supercharged by Epsilon, will be the end-to-end platform focused on driving growth. We do this by uncovering data-driven insights that inform marketing, creative messaging and media decisions. We will look to connect all aspects of Disney’s business to unlock growth with each of their consumers from any line of business.
Publicis Imagine will be active across the globe, with the hub for EMEA based here at White City in London. We are Disney fanatics and have created a unique UK and EMEA hybrid team to deliver not only excellence in market, but also be the guiding light for the region when it comes to planning. We have brought together talent from all areas of our business, client leadership, strategy, planning, data science, content, insights and execution in agile squads that will deliver for Disney’s business.
We are excited to be building something brand new here at Publicis the best and brightest and want to come on this journey with us.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine.
This role will be a Digital Operations Director reporting to the Head of Digital Operations. The candidate will work closely with the Head of Digital Operations to ensure the smooth delivery of all centrally managed digital campaigns.
Key duties include:
- Assist the Campaign Management team in the management and flow of campaign briefs for digital buying (programmatic, paid search and social) across all Lines of Business and EMEA markets.
- Build a strong relationship and remain in regular communication with key local markets on campaign management progress and overall servicing to ensure high satisfaction
- Work in collaboration with activation specialists to ensure all channel activations are connected properly in terms of audience sharing where relevant
- Support on the identification of innovation opportunities with existing media partners (e.g. Google / Facebook) and upcoming tech companies (via connecting with NexTechNow)
- Inform clients/planning of innovative opportunities as soon as they are in the market
- Monitor team members in the digital hub on quality of work, timeliness of delivery and overall happiness on the team (ensure workload is balanced across hub team members)
- Experience within digital media
- Self-driven, results-oriented, solutions-focused with a positive outlook
- Proficient in social, paid search, multiple DSPs and extensive knowledge of the RTB and wider programmatic landscape
- Effective at people management and compliant with following policies and practices in line with the talent team.
- Advanced presentation skills
- Advanced communication and writing skills – working across the team, within the wider agency, with clients and media owners
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.