Regional Business Operations Manager
“If you can dream it, you can do it” - Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine is a bespoke team dedicated to Disney with one purpose in mind – to be Disney’s most valuable partner in creating the next era of entertainment. This newly built organisation will sit under the umbrella of Publicis Media, tapping into all areas of Publicis Groupe capability, including our newest acquisition, Epsilon. We will be dedicated to Disney’s four lines of business below and are committed to delivering excellence, innovation and creativity in everything we do:
- Media networks
- Consumer Products, Gaming and Publications
- Disneyland Parks, Walt Disney World & Disney Cruise Lines
The Publicis Imagine team has been designed to be simple, agile and connected, with access to the latest innovations in media to accelerate Disney’s growth around the world, Data is at the core of Publicis Imagines’ offering. Our data ecosystem, supercharged by Epsilon, will be the end-to-end platform focused on driving growth. We do this by uncovering data-driven insights that inform marketing, creative messaging and media decisions. We will look to connect all aspects of Disney’s business to unlock growth with each of their consumers from any line of business.
Publicis Imagine will be active across the globe, with the hub for EMEA based here at White City in London. We are Disney fanatics and have created a unique UK and EMEA hybrid team to deliver not only excellence in market, but also be the guiding light for the region when it comes to planning. We have brought together talent from all areas of our business, client leadership, strategy, planning, data science, content, insights and execution in agile squads that will deliver for Disney’s business.
We are excited to be building something brand new here at Publicis the best and brightest and want to come on this journey with us.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine.
Dreaming. Doing.Job Description
As Regional Business Operations Manager you’ll be working alongside our Business Operations Lead as well as the senior leadership team across Publicis Imagine. You will be supporting the team in building, improving and implementing operational processes that would help Publicis Imagine, the 80+ team based in our London Offices and the 280+ team members across Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
- Establish yourself as a key go to contact for key team members with Publicis Imagine
- Work alongside the Business Operations Lead to support on commercial, operations and marketing projects
- Working with Planning teams to ensure the Disney campaign tracker is updates for clients
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Disney organisation across Europe and continually assessing how Publicis Imagine can evolve alongside Disney’s needs.
- Build a set of relationships with the different European markets where Publicis Imagine operate and stay in contact with them for all relevant commercial and media communications
- Lead the client relationship/TRR score reporting across the EMEA region
- Work alongside and in collaboration with all Publicis Imagine teams (Line of Business Leads, Data and Tech Team, Digital Activation Hub, Investment and Commercial leads)
- Define, build and scale processes that support all areas of Publicis Imagine
- Responsible for the running and maintenance of contact database for 280+ Publicis Imagine team members across Europe
- Management of the user database for MediaTools, our global media plan system
The role also works on key media planning and activation projects. Each line of business within Disney (Disney+, Studios, Consumer Products, Media Networks, Parks and Resorts) work independently and there are some projects where different lines of business need to work together. This role would help connect the dots on these projects and oversee the projects and planning.
This role would benefit an ambitious, individual who wants to move into a role that have a very broad scope across markets (EMEA), Business Categories (Disney Lines of Business) and team members (Publicis Imagine EMEA team of over 250 Individuals).
This role truly spans the entire account and every element of it so as cheesy as it sounds, the role does have endless possibilities and very rarely is one week the same as a previous one.
Key skills desired include close attention to detail, Positive outlook and someone who is confident managing an engaging both up to the regional leadership team and also down to the Managers and Execs in local markets.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Team player and self-starter with strong interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude and an ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills – Particularly with Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Skills in troubleshooting and problem-solving as well as an ability to collaborate in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills necessary to influence a large diverse group of stakeholders.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and across different accounts at the same time
- Trustworthy individuals as dealing with a high level of commercial information
- Interest in The Walt Disney Company and everything its brands have to offer
Experience in one or more of the following categories is desirable:
- Film and entertainment
- Media networks/channel
- Streaming services
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.