Planning Senior Executive
“If you can dream it, you can do it” - Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine is a custom built team for Disney created with one purpose in mind – to be Disney’s most valuable partner in creating the next era of entertainment. The newly built team falls under the umbrella of Publicis Media and is dedicated to Disney’s four lines of business:
- Media Networks:
The Publicis Imagine team has been designed to be simple, agile and connected, with access to the latest innovations in media to accelerate Disney’s growth around the world, Data is at the core of Publicis Imagine’s offering. Our data ecosystem, supercharged by Epsilon, will be the end-to-end platform focused on driving growth. We do this by uncovering data-driven insights that inform marketing, creative messaging and media decisions.
Publicis Imagine will be active across the globe, with the hub for EMEA based here at White City in London. We are Disney fanatics and have created a unique UK and EMEA hybrid team to deliver not only excellence in market, but also be the guiding light for the region when it comes to planning. We have brought together talent from all areas of our business, client leadership, strategy, planning, data science, content, insights and execution in agile squads that will deliver for Disney’s business.
We are excited to be building something brand new here at Publicis and want the best and brightest to come on this journey with us.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine.
Dreaming. Doing.Job Description
- Experience in a media agency, either in a local market planning role or regional / EMEA roles.
- Knowledgeable about The Walt Disney Company and everything its brands have to offer
- Collaborative mindset and approach.
- Inquisitive, with a desire to question, learn, and pick up new skills.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, able to work in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple projects and tasks at once.
- Confident presenting to both internal staff & clients
- Support the Planning Director and Planning Manager in the day to day tasks for Planning & Strategy.
- Help project manage and collaborate closely with Local Planning, Audience & Insights, and Digital teams to plan and activate campaigns across EMEA.
- Support the Planning Manager in the development of competitive analysis and reporting, using data to fuel insights and recommendations for the client.
- Use of research tools to help support in strategic campaign responses across EMEA, including Global Web Index, TGI and the CX Tool.
- Support Planning Manager, Planning Director in reviewing local market media plans, as well as presenting back to clients.
- Network management and coordination with teams across EMEA, supporting the Planning Manager and Planning Director in communicating key updates, answering questions and fostering a close working relationship with local market planning teams across EMEA.
- Assist Planning Manager in the collection of data sets, as well as providing analytic insights, thoughts, and interpretations of data.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of client business from current and historical perspectives.
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of projects including Media Guidelines, Monthly Reports, Demand reports, and any ad-hoc requests.
- Ensure that all projects and deliverables and met on time and to the highest standard
- Be an active participant in helping build the Publicis Imagine team and culture
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as you will be dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to think critically and challenge / question assumptions to ensure the best possible delivery for your client
- Analytical abilities, use a broad range of analytical approaches and techniques, being able to translate data into useful learnings and clear actions
- Excel and PPT experience is essential
- Very good or above client evaluation scores
- 360 and other feedback on communications, collaboration and internal / external relationships
- Other success criteria to be defined once position is assumed and will align to near, mid and long terms goals for the business
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.