Display Senior Executive
“If you can dream it, you can do it” - Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine is a bespoke team dedicated to Disney with one purpose in mind – to be Disney’s most valuable partner in creating the next era of entertainment. This newly built organisation will sit under the umbrella of Publicis Media, tapping into all areas of Publicis Groupe capability, including our newest acquisition, Epsilon. We will be dedicated to Disney’s four lines of business below and are committed to delivering excellence, innovation and creativity in everything we do:
- Media networks
- Disneyland Parks and Walt Disney World
The Publicis Imagine team has been designed to be simple, agile and connected, with access to the latest innovations in media to accelerate Disney’s growth around the world, Data is at the core of Publicis Imagine’s offering. Our data ecosystem, supercharged by Epsilon, will be the end-to-end platform focused on driving growth. We do this by uncovering data-driven insights that inform marketing, creative messaging and media decisions. We will look to connect all aspects of Disney’s business to unlock growth with each of their consumers from any line of business.
Publicis Imagine will be active across the globe, with the hub for EMEA based here at White City in London. We are Disney fanatics and have created a unique UK and EMEA hybrid team to deliver not only excellence in market, but also be the guiding light for the region when it comes to planning. We have brought together talent from all areas of our business, client leadership, strategy, planning, data science, content, insights and execution in agile squads that will deliver for Disney’s business.
We are excited to be building something brand new here at Publicis the best and brightest and want to come on this journey with us.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine.
Dreaming. Doing.Job Description
This is a Senior Account Executive level role, reporting in to an Account Manager and Director and responsible 1x Account Executive.
This role of the Display Senior Executive will be to support in the day-to-day running of the Display/Video media activity (as well as print where relevant), planning and overseeing a campaign from brief to activation and review with the support of the Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establish yourself as the key go to Digital / Print contact for the Disney planning team.
- Ensure delivery of best practice planning and buying product. As a Senior Exec, you will have responsibility for your Account Exec’s output – this will include strong rationales informed by data, rigorously thought out plans (working alongside the Disney Digital Hub team) accurate and insightful reporting, etc.
- Ensure the delivery of their performance objectives as well as Pricing/ Quality KPIs.
- Work closely with the Digital Hub team who are responsible for the activation of all programmatic Disney campaigns.
- Manage internal relationships with other planning, activation and internal specialists, as well as external relationships with clients, suppliers and 3rd parties
- Act as a problem solver, not only in creating solutions for Disney, but through identifying process fixes and better ways of working.
- Proactivity deliver insight, ideas, and innovation to Disney, in the pursuit of both business results and award winning campaigns.
- Line management of juniors, with responsibility for their wellbeing, workflows, and learning and development (inclusive of appraisals)
- Cascading best practice down to junior team members, inclusive of financial due diligence and their completion of administrative tasks.
We are looking for someone who can come in and immediately make an impact. This person should exude confidence and be able to motivate, educate and aid the development of more junior resource. Whilst the successful candidate will be well supported, it is expected that they should be able to ‘hit the ground running’, and for the most part be able to manage their team autonomously.
At Senior Exec you will ideally have had valuable exposure to both brand and DR/performance approaches. For this specific role, programmatic background is essential however, those candidates with valuable print / publisher experience is an added benefit.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Relevant experience in planning consumer facing Programmatic and Digital (in particular video) campaigns. Knowledge of planning video campaigns is essential.
- Understanding of the programmatic digital marketplace, inclusive of ad-tech and programmatic opportunities (although programmatic trading experience is not a requirement)
- Experience of managing junior resource would be welcome.
- Great negotiation skills and commercial appreciation
- Excellent relationships with media owners and 3rd party suppliers
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; working under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent English communication skills – written and spoken
- The ability to confidently present to clients on a regular basis
- Experience delivering data driven marketing, including use and activation of client DMPs
- Advanced understanding of technology innovation, specifically mobile opportunities such as location, mobile payments and coupons, etc.
It is preferred that the successful candidate will also have:
Experience of the print marketplace and ability to plan and run print campaignsAdditional information
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.