Junior Planner - Advertising
Who we are
Langland, a Publicis Health company, is the only health communications agency that thinks further across clinical trial experience, medical education, public relations and policy, and advertising, to create unique value with visionary clients.
What we believe
Health brings us together. In the diseases we suffer, the medicines we create, and the causes we champion, health shows us our collective humanity. When we break the barriers that divide us, when we think further, we can create healthier futures, together.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. To ensure excellence in everything we make, we have centred our disciplines around three essential crafts: science, strategy and creativity.
We are looking for a Junior Planner to join the brand planning team. Brand Planning is housed within the Advertising discipline but is a cross functional craft with opportunities to work across every discipline. The job will require you to drive the planning on some smaller accounts, and act as a support planner on larger accounts and become a key driver of internal activities in the planning team in general. The client work is predominantly global, and on major pieces of business you will be working with a Scientific Strategist.
· You will be naturally curious, keen to learn and a positive support for the planning team
· You will be confident to challenge ideas, bringing new perspectives to every problem and brief
· You must have a highly disciplined thinking process, be comfortable working both in structure and process and in the grey areas and uncertainty
· You must be able to understand how or why creative can be on or off strategy and support the creation of a compelling argument for selling ideas
· You must have an intuitively strategic mind, specifically: high EQ and be able to walk in the shoes of both clients and customers; comfortable with data; have an open and curious mind; be able to link ideas and see patterns where others cannot
· You must have an interest in working within healthcare - we’ll expect to see genuine enthusiasm for what we do here
· You will have exceptional strong verbal and written communication skills and be seen as a logical, confident ‘voice’ to clients and internal stakeholders alike
· You should have strong attention to detail and exemplary visual, verbal, written and numeracy skills
· Ability to independently manage projects, workloads and demonstrate responsibility for deliverables
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Langland.
· Diversity & Inclusion management
· Anonymised CV submissions
· Mandatory unconscious bias training
· Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
· Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
· A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
· Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.