Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness is a creative agency operating in the health and wellness space. We work with people we believe in to make work the world can believe in, and we do this by combining the type of interrogative thinking you only find in a high science agency, with the type of brand magic you only find in a creative agency. It’s this unique point of difference that’s helped us achieve fame for both our clients and their brands in everything from aesthetics, supplements, and fertility, to endocrinology, dermatology, and oncology. And the cherry, if you’re looking for one, is that we’re part of Publicis Groupe. So working with us gets you access to all manner of interesting people with an almost limitless depth and breadth of skills and experience.
Clients are our business. An Account Director will have primary responsibility for the strategic development and direction of a portfolio of accounts. Viewed as a senior member of the team, the role will also be starting to take on a leadership role within the wider Client Services department and may have responsibility for directing and developing a small team.
Account management: Responsible for defining and owning the strategy for the client. Responsible for managing the client within the SOW and running client health checks, service reviews and contributing to Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s). Partners with the project management team to ensure successful delivery of projects within time, budget and scope. Influences the client with regards to their marketing strategy and leads client meetings to drive client agenda. Accountable for client deliverables. Is a driver for creative excellence. Responsible for identifying opportunities to grow accounts through cross sell / up sell.
Finance management: Works with project team and client to agree budget, scope and timeline. Responsible for revenue forecasting and delivery. Ensures the project management team deliver timely financial reports. Will have oversight of purchase orders, ITI, PO, invoice approvals and SOWs reconciliation. Ensures that the team effectively manages the finance reporting /trackers both for fee and out of pocket costs. Ensures regular and timely timesheet submission and approval for billing.
Relationship management: Owns the overarching relationship with the client. Ensures stakeholder management at all levels. Proactively handles smaller issues and escalates as appropriate.
Process management: Leads continuous improvement initiatives as projects progress and conducts post project completion reviews to identify areas for continual improvement. Able to identify continuous improvement opportunities through evidence-based decisions.
Leadership: Is the leader of direct team (people management) and leads virtual team of those responsible for client deliverables outside of the immediate function.
Data & GDPR Management: Manages any GDPR project issues. Ensures data policies are internally ratified within SOW/ Contract.
Communication planning: Communicates internally / externally in a timely, clear and concise manner. Is comfortable having difficult conversations within internal teams. Facilitates open and transparent communication, supporting the team as needed.
Who you are
- You will have knowledge [and experience] of healthcare & pharmaceutical market
- You will have extensive Account Management experience
- You will have the ability to create a vision / strategy for the brand
- You will have experience of delivering change management programs
- You will have excellent relationship management experience and ability to interact efficiently with various stakeholders across different geographies at all organisational levels
- You will possess strong commercial acumen & financial / budget management experience
- You will have the ability to identify opportunities for growth
- You will be knowledgeable about marketing principles and integrated communications
- You will have experience working within an agency environment
- You will possess great communication and stakeholder management skills
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.
· Diversity & Inclusion management
· Anonymised CV submissions
· Mandatory unconscious bias training
· Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
· Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
· A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network