Prodigious London is an award-winning production studio, part of a globally connected company with 3500 production experts across 40 countries worldwide. We are proud makers and we make amazing stuff – from CG animation to DOOH, to print and live action TVCs. We work closely and collaboratively with our agency partners (Saatchi&Saatchi, Leo Burnett, Publicis-Poke) and our direct clients.
Our mission is to deliver best-in-class production, with excellence in craft, innovation, and problem-solving at our core.
As a Senior Producer with Prodigious you will be working across a number of different projects and clients. You would function as the main point of client contact for day to day enquiries, interpreting client briefs and confident within quantifying, pitching, scheduling and quoting on all aspects of post production.
The successful candidate will lead the production team throughout all stages until delivery, ensuring the work is delivered to the highest standard both on time and on budget. Each production will require complete budget wrap, ensuring the correct filing of paperwork including completion of a production factsheet and where necessary a production wash-up with all required parties. The role will see you encourage and explore new avenues of potential work, whilst maintaining and strengthening existing client relationships.
Core experience and skills
- Experience working in a post production environment and in a client facing production role
- Excellent knowledge of all post production roles, functions, capabilities, equipment and applications with experience developing cost and time efficient post production workflows on Flame, After Effects, Premier, Nuke, 3D and Audio
- Proven track record of successfully managing productions with a budget range of £5K to £250K – across all types of production: corporate, online content and TVC’s
- Experience of working in a team and managing and developing junior production talent
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint/Keynote etc.
- Experience in working directly with clients, agency producers, account teams and creatives
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to interact with a wide range of clients (in a variety of roles) and guide and advise them on specific projects as well as general best practice for post production
- Pro-active not re-active and a willingness to get stuck in
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritise own workload
- Ability to maintain lasting client relationships internally and externally – you will be expected to develop and bring in an increased workload to the department
- Genuine enthusiasm for post production, production and advertising – with an eye on exciting new techniques and ways of working
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Prodigious. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.