Global Digital Strategy Manager
Publicis Media helps clients drive sustainable business growth by harnessing the modern media landscape to drive one-to-one consumer connections at scale. Led by Sue Frogley, CEO, Publicis Media UK is made up of 2000 people working across market-leading media agencies including Zenith, Starcom and Spark Foundry as well as specialist practices Publicis Media Exchange (PMX), Performics, Publicis Sport & Entertainment, Publicis Media Content and NextTECHnow. Together they combine deep expertise in media investment, strategy, insights and analytics, data and technology, commerce, performance marketing and content. Publicis Media is part of Publicis Groupe and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
PlatformGSK is a bespoke agency proposition for GSK and is one of Publicis Media’s three dedicated global client groups, designed to drive the future model of Publicis through transformation in technology and ways of working. We blend Media with Data and Technology to create stronger Consumer connections. It is composed of more than 600 media, data and technology experts around the world and is centered around driving client growth by blending media, data and technology to create most relevant and powerful consumer experiences. GSK is one of Publicis Media’s biggest clients globally.Job Description
Sitting within the PlatformGSK London Hub you will be a core member of our strategy/client team, working directly with a GSK Global Category client team on specific GSK brands supported by our Strategy Directors. You will play a front-line role applying data to deliver our Experience Planning process, building audience understanding, shaping communication strategy and strategic innovation and work in collaboration with creative agency partners.
GSK are undergoing a period of evolution. To continue with their rapid growth they must make deeper, more persuasive, more emotional connections with consumers. The Planning Director will play an essential role in this journey developing market leading connections strategy and ensure we operate at the leading edge of strategic media thinking and practice. Consequently, we are seeking candidates with drive, passion, energy and emotional intelligence to drive change.
You will be working with our Global Category Strategy Lead and Business Leads and consulting with GSK Design Markets to develop cut through communications and delivering our annual client scope of work and thought leadership programme.Qualifications
- You are a strategic planner with a track record of developing insight driven, data fuelled communication solutions, someone who is prepared to ‘lean in’ and drive transformation for a client that has embraced change with a proven expertise in media planning spanning on and offline.
- You have the ability to lead, inspire, motivate and guide a team and have an innate ability to identify & interpret actionable insights using data.
- You are a natural communicator who is happy to present to extremely senior clients and to speak simply when explaining strategy.
- You have a Point of View along with the confidence to challenge the client and team and to ensure deliver on marketing metrics that drive to business outcome.
- You think creatively and work collaboratively with cross agency teams to drive thinking through to activation.
- You are passionate about brilliant client service and have fostered this within a team to ensure smooth delivery across complex businesses.
- Client relationship study score for team strategic output in reviews in excess of 6.5 out of 10.
- Tangible feedback on top 5 strategic projects delivered across the year
- Driving and collaborative delivery of 3+ innovation workstreams per year
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.