Global Associate Strategy Director (Expert/HCP)
Publicis Media helps clients drive sustainable business growth by harnessing the modern media landscape to drive one-to-one consumer connections at scale. Led by Sue Frogley, CEO, Publicis Media UK is made up of 2000 people working across market-leading media agencies including Zenith, Starcom and Spark Foundry as well as specialist practices Publicis Media Exchange (PMX), Performics, Publicis Sport & Entertainment, Publicis Media Content and NextTECHnow. Together they combine deep expertise in media investment, strategy, insights and analytics, data and technology, commerce, performance marketing and content. Publicis Media is part of Publicis Groupe and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
PlatformGSK is a bespoke agency proposition for GSK and is one of Publicis Media’s three dedicated global client groups, designed to drive the future model of Publicis through transformation in technology and ways of working. We blend Media with Data and Technology to create stronger Consumer connections. It is composed of more than 600 media, data and technology experts around the world and is centered around driving client growth by blending media, data and technology to create most relevant and powerful consumer experiences. GSK is one of Publicis Media’s biggest clients globally.Job Description
The role of Global Associate Strategy Director (Expert/HCP) sits within the pGSK London Hub and is a core member of our client team supporting our Consumer Health Global Business Lead and their HCP / Expert Strategy team across GSK client categories.
The GASD will have strategic and tactical oversight across all professional healthcare audiences, channels (online and offline), and associated technologies. It’s meant for a person who has a passion for delivering digital and data solutions to business challenges.
The Global Associate Strategy Director pGSK should be eager in supporting the team with their digital knowledge on how to best apply digital and data to enhance our Experience Planning process.
You will play a front-line role in the day-to-day management of the clients, our campaigns and interactions between our team and the other agencies that work on the business. You will help propel the team to deliver effectively and in time against our objectives for the global client brand teams. The perfect person is a natural communicator who likes to present and speak to clients with an approachable personality.
The role requires someone with an innate ability to identify and interpret insights and data into actionable activations. Thinking creatively and working collaboratively with cross agency teams to drive data and digital thinking through to activation – is one of the most important parts of the job.Qualifications
- Work with Global and Regional Strategy & Planning leads as well as consulting with GSK Design Markets to develop cut through strategies ensuring that digital is part of the overall delivery, not just an after-thought.
- Projects will predominantly include – support in strategy development, toolkit development, building dynamic creative solutions as well as supporting on data modelling
- Collaborate with relevant platform teams to drive best in class insights and delivery
- Manage relationships with key digital partners for idea generation – both internal and external
- Collaborate with partner agencies to ensure understanding of the digital strategy and its implications for creative development
- Build relationships with markets and monitor their implementation of digital strategies, supporting them when necessary
- Aggregate campaign reports from markets and translate into actionable insights and implications for future activations
- Oversee growth of junior level account team members to grow their understanding of HCP / Expert media strategy at the global, regional and local market level
- Source cases from competitors and leaders in the healthcare and B2B space to surface opportunities for client business growth
- You are a diplomat who can be assertive and authoritative to drive positive results internally with your colleagues, and externally with clients and other agency partners.
- You are organized and possess an attention to detail which enables you to interpret local market media plans and reports and come to the correct conclusions over whether they strategically align with Global direction.
- You can manage the day-to-day of junior account team members and guide and empower them to meet their own KPIs.
- You understand the total marketing process and the strategic role of media.
- You have a grasp of corporate and client business functions and processes.
- You will report into the Global Strategy Leads and assist them in the handling of accounts and projects on a day-to-day basis.
- You will be the de-facto project manager for the Global category team on pGSK
- You will directly and indirectly manage junior team members across functional teams in strategizing, planning, and activating global, regional and local media plans.
- You will collaborate with other PHCG agency teams to ensure strategic alignment of client’s needs
- You will proactively search out (and share) best practices from around the network to strengthen the team’s delivery.
- You will consistently strive to improve approach, methods and media capability deliverables.
- Client relationship study score for team strategic output in reviews in excess of 7 out of 10
- Tangible feedback on top 5 projects assigned over the year
- Collaborative delivery of 3+ innovation workstreams per year
- Growth of junior team members under direct management
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.