Global Commerce Manager
We think big. And act bigger. Stay versatile and interconnected. We approach everything with an inventive spirit and rigorous mindset. Individually we’re great, but as a team we’re unstoppable. Together, we seek out opportunities, frame problems and solve complex challenges. Our collective brilliance exposes breakthroughs. Our capability unleashes creativity. We pursue a new perspective and deliver a new kind of ROI.
Zenith Global are the central team, primarily based in London, supporting our local Zenith markets, leading new business efforts, developing thought-leadership, and driving network development for our 250 offices across 95 countries with over 8,000 staff worldwide.
We house a large team of multi-faceted communications planners, digital and innovation specialists and client leadership teams. Our global client portfolio comprises a range of category leaders including Reckitt, TikTok, Edrington, Coty, Electrolux and Nestlé.Job Description
Commerce media is a vertical that is full of innovation and the fast- changing online beauty landscape makes this an incredibly exciting area to be working in. This role will help Wella & Coty deliver against their ambitious ecommerce goals by navigating the complexity across various platforms.
You will be involved in planning commerce strategies across Amazon, Google along with some local retailers. On top of this, we are increasingly required to offer a commerce POV on all media channels, so this role also offers a great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their overall strategic skillset.
This role reports into our head of SEO & commerce and requires close working relationships colleagues across other media channels, as well as with the client commerce leads across the Wella and Coty brands. Activity is covering both UK and international markets.
Core responsibilities of the role are:
Develop and drive strategies for clients to maximise media commerce performance in multiple local markets
Present and feedback on media performance and lead the thinking and discussion with clients in the biddable media commerce space
Serve as a day-to-day contact while owning and developing strong working relationships with clients and internal media teams, ensuring integration with brand building media teams
Managing budget allocations, flighting and creation of any projections
Ownership of day-to-day management with local market contacts and driving consistency in approaches throughout
Be a champion of commerce media, often working with brand building media teams to ensure commerce is present throughout overall strategy as an integral part of the user journey
- Establish best practices in the department to ensure both consistency in team-work, along with flexibility to flourish under new ideas
- Identify gaps/inefficiencies in a timely manner and create improved processes
- Running experiments and testing hypothesis for better efficiencies
- Prioritize teamwork, delegating responsibilities and line managing individuals within the team to coach and improve their skills
Ensure quality assurance processes are adhered to by the team and that delivery is of high standard
- Understanding of the Amazon Advertising ecosystem is essential desirable
- Commerce experience in a digital retail environment or with FMCGs is a plus but not essential
- Proven ability to craft a story and strong narrative interpreted from large amounts of performance data
- Experience managing multiple markets/stakeholders on day-to-day basis with project management capability
- A keen interest in retail and keeping up with fast paced updates and new solutions
- Must have strong PowerPoint and Excel skills and be comfortable presenting to a variety of stakeholders at multiple levels
Attitude & Behaviour:
- You have strong communication skills and are strategically focused, with the ability to distil complex ecommerce concepts into simple-to-understand layman terms as necessary for clients.
- you are analytical, with a focus on driving commercial return and spotting opportunities in data from a variety of sources.
- You can excel in a fast-paced, multi-client environment requiring a blend of technical, analytical, and commercial knowledge. Comfortable with ambiguity and excellent at problem-solving.
At Zenith Global, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger and help drive invention in the work we do for our clients better. We also believe it enables a greater idea exchange that fuels innovation and best reflects diverse consumer experiences.
We are committed to encouraging our talent to participate in Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, which includes professional development experiences and participation in the company’s many business resource groups. These include VivaWomen!, Égalité, MOCA (Men Of Colour Alliance) and more than a dozen others that are thriving across our network.
Through advocacy, education and inclusion we foster greater collaboration among our people, which in turn inspires work that provides better experiences for our clients and their consumers.