Global Strategy Manager
We think big. And act bigger. Stay versatile and interconnected. We approach everything with an inventive spirit and rigorous mindset. Individually we’re great, but as a team we’re unstoppable. Together, we seek out opportunities, frame problems and solve complex challenges. Our collective brilliance exposes breakthroughs. Our capability unleashes creativity. We pursue a new perspective and deliver a new kind of ROI.
Zenith Global are the central team, primarily based in London, supporting our local Zenith markets, leading new business efforts, developing thought-leadership, and driving network development for our 250 offices across 95 countries with over 8,000 staff worldwide.
We house a large team of multi-faceted communications planners, digital and innovation specialists and client leadership teams. Our global client portfolio comprises a range of category leaders including Reckitt, TikTok, Edrington, Coty, Electrolux and Nestlé.Job Description
As the Strategy Manager AMAPAC, you will be joining the Global Coty Strategy Team based in London at Zenith’s HQ. You will be supporting the Team in the development of the global communication strategies and driving innovation for all the brands. This role will see you contributing to developing cut through communications and activations.
You will help manage the Senior Strategy Executive, report into & work closely with the Strategy Director to produce work that drives re-appraisal of communications and what media can do in the world; your work should be seen as one of the key levers working to drive the Client & agency forward: continuously improving our strategies, driving the innovation agenda, shaping proactive thought leadership. .
As part of the role you will work with all the members of the Team (Commercial, Digital, Social, Ecom, etc.) to evaluate the behaviours & performance of our brands, and those of competitors, using a wide range of tools. You will be required to collate, analyse and develop learnings and insights from a wide range of data sources.
You will be dealing with a wide range of topics that cover media, brand, digital and creative.
Key insights and audience understanding are key in this role. Together with the Strategy Director, you will work to glean insights that will inform our Client’s business decisions.
Your solid media knowledge and understanding of all channels, with emphasis on digital and social, will be a key success factor in this role.
- Develop Global Strategy for the client's top brands.
- Provide insights for media reviews, contributing to inform various global reports and analysis: sourcing/calculating data from local plans (e.g., product initiative budgets, media mixes, target audience, flighting by media type, etc).
- Run media mix scenarios for each plan / assess sufficiency and analysing competitive runs and other data pulls (e.g. audience, etc.).
- Contributing to in-agency innovation & strategic initiatives.
- Proactive in finding innovative & new activation opportunities.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills and able to understand and interpret data.
- Have experience on audience analysis & understanding tools.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong research abilities – desktop research, industry literature, other disciplines & departments within and outside the account and/or agency.
- Strong ability to create & put together a narrative / storytelling based on data, insights, trends & learnings to answer briefs.
- Not afraid to share ideas, ask questions, challenge & actively participate, and contribute to discussions, work sessions… towards finding answers.
- Experience in collaborating with other people, across different discipline to gather the relevant information.
- Experience in media & specifically global network collaboration.
What will contribute towards your success in the role?
- Previous global experience is essential. Knowledge of US markets a big plus.
- Media agency background in insights, strategy and digital.
- Passion for all things media including innovation, digital and social.
- Proactive self-starter mindset.
- A curious mind. Asking questions and investigating come naturally to you.
- Thrive on a mix of analytical and creative workstreams.
- Confident with understanding and working with data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and part of a team.
- French is a plus but not essential.
At Zenith Global, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger and help drive invention in the work we do for our clients better. We also believe it enables a greater idea exchange that fuels innovation and best reflects diverse consumer experiences.
We are committed to encouraging our talent to participate in Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, which includes professional development experiences and participation in the company’s many business resource groups. These include VivaWomen!, Égalité, MOCA (Men Of Colour Alliance) and more than a dozen others that are thriving across our network.
Through advocacy, education and inclusion we foster greater collaboration among our people, which in turn inspires work that provides better experiences for our clients and their consumers.