Global Strategy Manager FTC 12 Months
We are Zenith. We invented the media agency in 1988, and 12 years later, we were the first to put effectiveness at the heart of our work, when we became the ROI Agency. For us, ROI is about improving the fortunes of brands. All 450 of us come to work every day with the aim of leading our clients down more profitable paths.
But that is getting harder. With new channels, data sources and technologies multiplying the decisions you have to make every day, there are so many possible paths to success. At the same time, the asks of communications are bigger than ever: ‘make my brand no.1’, ‘help me become the most loved brand in the category’, ‘get me growth whilst my competitors decline.’ So we HAVE to help clients make bolder moves. We need to take them down different, braver, more profitable paths. That’s what we do.
Zenith is one of five distinct agency brands within Publicis Media, one arm of Publicis Groupe. Publicis Media is a brand-led organisation powered by the scale and insight of the practices; Publicis Media Exchange, Publicis Media Content, Performics, Data Sciences and Commerce.
This role will see you help to develop cut-through communications alongside the rest of the Nestlé team. You will work with the Strategy Director in setting the strategic road map aiming to continuously improve Nestlé’s way of working while helping to shape a proactive agenda/thought leadership (media & brand), focusing on CPW & Nespresso.
Sitting within a diverse team of experts, the successful candidate’s role will be to advocate for transformational work and help to deliver excellence in marketing communications
- Jointly set the plan for client management
- Builds strong client relationships to understand the needs and requirements in order to initiate and sell-in support and services
- Confidently manages multiple clients
- Setting their strategy in order to deliver growth and maximise success
- Displays critical thinking and challenges internal and external outputs
- Produces insightful, innovative and clearly articulated presentations
- Identification of opportunities that will leverage both internal and external cross-functional capabilities
- Efficient time management and prioritisation of multiple projects across different business units
- Collaboration with media partners
- Composition and ongoing delivery of case studies
- Create opportunities for local market connections and updates (extranet, email updates, conferences)
- Help shape strategic thinking & thought leadership for the client
- Work to deliver Global Media Briefs / Communication Recommendation
- Work with Strategy Director to develop long and short term communications frameworks in market and/or at Business Unit (global or regional) level
- Involvement in market planning preparation, guidance on inputs and reviewing of work submitted locally to ensure best possible output
- Identification of opportunities for, and integration of, Zenith offerings (such as content & performance) into Nestlé thinking where applicable
- Agency thought leadership programme contributor
- Development and creation of target profiles for planning initiatives using planning tools (e.g. GWI & TGI)
- Analyse consumer data, identify key learning and insights and develop recommended actions
- Fosters relationships within the team & encourages 360 collaboration
- Help to drive integration with the Publicis Groupe divisions: Publicis Media, Publicis Communications, Publicis Health Care and Sapient
- Help facilitate a strong ‘team’ ethos and exhibit focused and positive team spirit
- Build strong and effective relationships with all PM practices and partners
- Be an agency advocate – get involved in industry events and training
- Background within media agency, creative or digital is a plus
- Previous experience in a global team is a plus
- A mix of analytical and creative approaches to work
- Understanding of industry tools and systems
- Confident presenter and storyteller
- Team orientation
- Great written work and eye for presentational creativity
- Interest in digital infrastructure, content strategy and measurement would be helpful
At Zenith, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger. It enables a greater idea exchange, which fosters innovation and creativity, and enriches our perspective. We are committed to Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, and encourage our people to take an active role in continuing to drive positive change within our agency.