Middleweight Integrated Producer
This superstar family vibes agency are looking for a midweight Producer to join their happy team!
To fulfill this role you need to be a talented creative producer with experience across integrated production, client services and creative development.
You have an unstoppable hunger for creative excellence and whilst you may be more passionate in some
areas of making than others, you have a channel neutral approach to making stuff happen, and you have an unquenchable desire to be the best at what you do. Your natural empathy enables you to navigate sticky situations with a calm and considerate approach. You can negotiate and persuade and know when it is right to swing from one to the other!
You work closely within our team, supporting development of ideas from creative brief through to asset
creation. You will be creatively centric, driving delivery excellence across the agency and the brands you are associated with. You will ensure that the highest standards of creativity and craft are always upheld.
Creativity is your passion, making the idea work is what you think about when you wake up in the morning and when you go to sleep at night.
Role and Responsibilities
You are bursting with passion and pride for delivering the best possible creative solutions, whilst
balancing the practical constraints we are often challenged with.
You hold responsibility for production budgets.
You are a client facing, specialist producer.
You are the consistent and proactive link between all our partners and friends within the agency.
You own the project.
You manage creative development and production.
You create time frames in which great work can be delivered, evolving throughout the life of a project.
You introduce 3rd party partners to improve the work when necessary.
You oversee campaign ideas and scope feasibility as they move into production.
You work with agency partners (creative resource, other department leads) to support the scoping of
projects and structure appropriate resource and casting in a timely fashion.
You ensure everyone delivers on time and on budget.
You will always champion and support the agency and our work.
You will strive to increase efficiency, through smarter ways of working across the client portfolio
You will ensure best practice is carried out across all productions.
You will develop strong relationships with 3rd party production suppliers (e.g. Photographers, Digital
production agencies, Music companies, versioning agencies etc).
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Working with key people to correctly cast the project.
• Leading the project team and defining what needs to be done and when.
• Briefing creatives and project teams on client communication and consistent ways of working.
• Acting as a technical and creative partner to your project team.
• Estimating all aspects of project and creation of SOW.
• Defining project steps, tasks, requirements against SOW.
• Attending and fully participating in weekly resource meetings to ensure that your project team
is protected and can achieve their goals.
• Creating and owning creative and production timelines and schedules.
• Managing of project budgets.
• Managing project procurement.
• Organising and leading creative reviews.
• Track timeline and milestones.
• Managing client communications related to your project.
• End-to-end project management responsibility.
• Skilled in advanced production or technical aspects in one or more specialties.
• Reporting progress, risk and issues to Head of Creative Production.
• As well as being creatively led, we are a creative department. The idea is the boss.
• Always be ambitious to make the idea better.
• A Creative Producer goes beyond the role of the taskmaster and mechanics.
• Always be proactive.
• Always look for and present a solution, even if you have to say no to a request.
• Support the agency and our clients with provocative ideas and smart solutions.
• Always be open to learn more and try new things.
• Own the making process.
• Be genuinely collaborative, within the department, the agency and with your client.
• Do not let process and convention get in the way of making things happen; be nimble,
quick and push for excellence.
• Be confident.
• Have fun.
• Make amazing things.