Digital Commercial Sales Director
Role: Digital Commercial sales Director £80k-100k plus
Our client is looking for a Digital Director to lead the sales and commercial teams as they embark on the next stage of their journey.
The organisation is an innovative digital and publishing business which operates in both Business to Business & Business to Consumer sectors.
They are now seeking an innovative and experienced Senior Sales and Commercial to drive their sales growth across digital and print media.
This role can be flexible and predominantly remote-based for the right person but some time in the office will be expected.
- To deliver growth to the business through generating new and innovative revenue streams
- To understand the needs of their partners and work with the Marketing team to build creative commercial packages designed to fulfil those needs.
- Create revenue through monetisation of incoming site traffic via lead generation and advertising opportunities.
- Manage and coach a team of Commercial Directors & Managers to deliver personal growth and revenue growth.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline throughout the business to which can develop further revenue.
- Acquire new partners/advertisers/sponsors through developing new relationships, attending shows and thinking outside the box
- Retain existing clients & grow revenues.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets for the business.
- Be part of the team delivering the roadmap for business development.
- Experienced digital sales – the person should be experienced for sales in Digital and preferably in Offline channels.
- Innovative – the person should show experience and be able to deliver creative solutions aligned to partner needs.
- Resilient – the person should be resilient and tenacious whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- Experienced in working in a tech-led business.The person should have experience in monetising incoming site traffic and be able to demonstrate knowledge of the opportunities available.
- A great team leader – it’s important to be able to lead and further develop the commercial team passing on experience and new techniques.
- Able to work with the wider team including Marketing & Editorial teams.
If this role is of interest, get in touch! Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd