A multinational B2B integrated marcomms agency that specialise in the ever growing and exciting tech sector, this is definitely one of the agencies that makes our top wish list!
They work with some of the biggest tech brands around and have proven their worth by winning numerous awards over the years covering lots of categories, including creative, strategy, content and event.
But what is the reason you should join this agency?
It’s because of the people and what collectively they have and can achieve!
They are so much fun and there is loads of opportunity to develop and grow! And we know, that in agency-land, it’s the people around you that make it all worthwhile. That, and the fact that as an Events Producer/ Director in this agency, no day is the same.
We are looking for a Events Producer/Director who is confident, energetic, have tons of initiative, be calm under pressure and have a smart image. And, of course, know B2B events inside out.
The Events Director will be responsible for end-to-end management of a wide variety of B2B event projects across different clients and across multiple regions. This includes the ability to deliver high quality B2B events with a highly proactive as well as reactive approach with the ability to build trusted relations with the client base.
You will be taking detailed client briefs, preparing proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with creative teams, copywriters, printers, audio visual suppliers, external venues and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and client expectations.
The Events Director together with the account management team will be responsible for the nurture of each client and the relationships within.
Responsibilities and skills
- Experience across all key areas of Experiential Events; physical, virtual, hybrid (preference globally)
- Receiving, interrogating, and clarifying the initial brief from clients
- Creating pitch briefs to inform the required departments, co-ordinating internal teams to produce an Experiential proposal response and alignment to indicative budget proposals
- Strategically advising consistently on the campaign from brief through to completion to optimise all components of the event
- Engagement optimisation tactics through production, content, technology (software / platforms)
- Accountable to activate, manage and provide strategic direction and management of the Experiential execution team for the campaign
- Campaign Lead to client stakeholders
- Liaising and management of internal departments for event execution components incl. (not limited to) digital, demand generation, creative, video etc.
- Vendor and contractor network
- Content creation and optimisation (speakers)
- Production knowledge and management of internal production team and external vendors i.e., studios, producers etc.
- Sponsor strategies
- Logistical management
- Activating and managing onsite/live show teams for delivery of campaign
- Financial management from budget creation, campaign spend monitoring, reporting and reconciliation, to ensure all campaigns are delivered on budget whilst optimising profitability
- Great communication skills
- Project management of project team ensuring that all deliverables are delivered ahead of schedule and to the highest possible standard regardless of size or scale of event.
In return for your skills and experience as an Events Director our client is offering a competitive salary in range of £50000-£60000 per annum plus added benefits
If you think you're the Events Director we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.