Planning Manager/Planning Account Manager
Guerillascope is a fast-growing, forward-thinking media agency that plans, buys and optimises campaigns across TV, radio, press, online and out-of-home platforms. Voted one of the best places to work in the media industry by Campaign three years running, joining our young and vibrant family comes with a host of perks, including annual overseas conferences, flexible working, regular bonuses that reward loyalty and company growth, and an individual wellness fund.
Sound good to you? Ready to become an integral part of a tight-knit crew that places collaboration, inclusivity, personal growth and sustainability at the apex of everything we do? This could be the start of something beautiful.
Purpose of the Role
We’re looking for a media planner and buyer to work alongside colleagues in developing multichannel campaign strategies. As part of our team, you will build detailed audience and competitor analysis reports, while getting hands-on with account management – this support will benefit brands of various sizes within an array of sectors. The ideal candidate will work closely with our brand directors and managers to construct innovative insight pieces that support new campaign strategies, balancing these responsibilities with the management of your own clients and workload. You will additionally work on the frontline of pitching and the presentation of results, while demonstrating an aptitude for using analytical software to improve campaign performance.
So, do you have 3+ years’ experience in working at a media agency? Are you comfortable in a client-facing role? Not afraid to get stuck in and drive our business forward? Get in touch!
We would expect the candidate to:
- Oversee the development competitor and audience insights reports.
- Direct the construction of post-campaign analysis reports.
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of insight tools, including Telmar software, Ad Intel, Touchpoints, TGI and YouGov.
- Take ownership of client accounts and produce strong cross-channel media recommendations, ensuring they are directed by data insights that tell a compelling story.
- Be assertive in sourcing colleague support as and when required.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest industry news and developments, ensuring you have a robust understanding of the media landscape that can benefit the wider company.
- Manage briefings with specialist partners as a means of ensuring you provide added, data-led value to campaign strategies.
- Train and support members of the team to improve their skills in analysis, planning and the interpretation of insights.
- Exhibit a keen eye for detail in seeking out key insights related to audience personas and campaign activations.
- Develop a track record of identifying and delivering exciting new opportunities for our clients.
- Consistently delve deeper into the ‘what’, ‘why’ and ‘how’ when reporting and interpreting campaign performance insights.
- Demonstrate a penchant for big picture thinking when guiding the long-term evolution of accounts.
- Communicate with confidence and authority so that you become a trusted point of contact for our brand partners.
- Company bonus scheme
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- 25 Days Holiday (plus additional day each year)
- Hybrid work from home/ office model
- Private health care
- 6% Pension Contribution
- Early-finish Fridays
- Free gym membership
- Phone contract
- Annual conference abroad (subject to Covid)
- Individual wellness budget
- Training Budget
- Individual Inspiration Fund
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog friendly office
- Weekly virtual yoga
- Perkbox membership
- Quarterly team events
- Use of Guerillascope's country house
- Annual training budget
- Company MacBook laptop as well as desktop model
- + Additional loyalty perks