Affiliate Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading sports and fintech company currently looking for an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to join a growing team in a vibrant office based in the Hertfordshire borders, just outside NW London. The role will be a mix of working from the office and working from home, with flexibility on the exact split.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking to recruit an experienced, driven, hard-working, organised, analytical, focused, ambitious and highly personable Affiliate Marketing Manager who will be tasked with the aim of growing our sports and financial affiliate schemes.
A passion for sports and a detailed awareness of the major current sporting events will be crucial in this role and a strong knowledge of the workings of the financial markets is also preferred.
You will have excellent communication skills and be well versed in creating and maintaining relationships to ensure the best possible exposure with key partner sites. You will also be driven by data and thrive in analysing reports and figures to ensure the best possible performance and to identify areas for improvement or which need attention.
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager you will assist the Head of Marketing Operations in maximising exposure of the brand, the sportS and financial products via key partner affiliate site, expanding the current list of affiliate partners across all products.
You will be responsible for ensuring the best position and maximum visibility on our key affiliate partner sites, reviewing deals to ensure they are cost effective based on the quality of accounts initiating regular negotiations to achieve this aim.
Working closely with the CRM Managers on improving key metrics and monitoring daily stats to ensure any issues are resolved as quickly as possible. Checking copy, promotions etc. are current and correct for all entries on partner sites, preventing abuse of affiliates presenting inaccurate or misleading information or any other fraudulent behaviour.
You will work with our designers, content writers and email marketing team to maximise the visual impact of our offers on affiliate sites, promoting new product features and push spread betting educational pieces to help grow the number of new and current clients.
You will be expected to keep up-to-date on key industry trends and developments and attend occasional affiliate conferences in the UK and overseas to help maintain existing relationships and develop new contacts.
- At least 2yrs' experience of working in the affiliate marketing field for either sports or finance. Ideally you will already have contact with, or be aware of, the key affiliate agencies
- A dedicated, hard-working and productive manner, analytical with a high level of attention to detail and superb communication skills.
- Proven track record at building and maintaining business relationships.
- Excellent numeracy skills and a strong commercial and financial awareness. Comfortable using Excel and carrying out data analysis to present to stakeholders.
- A thorough and organised approach to work but also with the ability to be reactive and respond to opportunities and use initiative when required.
- Creative and thoughtful with the ability to come up with new ideas and work with other marketing team members on tasks and campaigns when required.
- A passionate interest in a range of sports and a keen awareness of the key players involved in and stories surrounding the major sporting events taking place each day.
- An interest in sports betting
- An awareness of, and interest in, the latest global financial market news and developments with an understanding of the mechanics and workings of the world money markets.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday, rising to 30 after 4 yrs
- Group Life Assurance at 4 x basic salary.
- Employee Assistance Programme with access to face-to-face counselling.
- Regular company social events
- Private car parking
- Annual Season ticket loan
After 3 months:
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Private Health Scheme with discounts to gyms, travel and cinema tickets
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.