Digital Media Planner- Social
Our client integrated global B2B marketing agency, working with some of the world’s leading tech brands delivering award-winning campaigns and creating content designed to turn heads and stand out in a crowded market place are now looking for experienced Digital Media Planner to join their team.
They’re passionately creative, dynamic and fun, with an open and honest environment and a flat structure that encourages employee growth in-line with the agency’s ambitious expansion plans.
This is a fantastic chance to work with some major global tech companies, taking responsibility for the day-to-day planning, implementation and management of their digital campaigns.
The Digital Media Planner is responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on integrated media campaigns, with focus on biddable media (Social, Search, Video, Programmatic) and working closely with the Account team on delivering an excellent client experience.
The Digital Media Planner/Buyer is responsible for maintaining relationships with clients, and working with team to develop strategic recommendations, account optimisations and managing their day-to-day activities in platform. You will assist with client-facing tasks including budgeting, pacing ownership, building dashboards and reports on integrated media campaigns.
The Digital Media Planner/Buyer must have a strong understanding of Paid Search, Paid Social, relying on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
Responsibilities and skills
- Leading Digital Media programmes for key clients
- Strategize, execute and manage Digital Marketing activities of established global brands across multiple industries, with a focus on B2B technology
- Manage full-funnel PPC and paid social campaigns, including planning, testing, optimization, and strategy in alignment with client initiatives for continued acquisition and retention
- Develop, implement, and manage all aspects of paid social media and PPC ad planning and buying, including strategy, target analysis, ad setup, content calendar, monitoring, and reporting.
- Manage tracking and attribution via Google Analytics, Facebook Events Manager, and Google Tag Manager.
- Manages campaign calendar, trafficking assets, screenshots, billing and related pre/post launch processes
- Build, manage and optimize digital campaigns on major biddable platforms (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Analyses performance metrics and proactively optimizes campaigns to increase performance
- Closely monitor digital campaigns performance to ensure KPI and campaign objectives are met
- Always project a positive and can do attitude keeping all campaign stakeholders updated with realistic delivery dates.
- In-Platform Experience with at least: Social (LinkedIn) or Ad Words, or Lead Gen
- Provide excellent campaign management by proactively advising clients on media strategies, developing clear briefs that inspire media solutions that deliver results Support the Account team in preparing campaign proposals, identifying clear deliverables, accurate budgets, realistic timelines, with ROI measurement criteria
- Attend client meetings or conference calls to take new campaign briefs, taking the lead role in a meetings /calls to understanding client requirements
- Develop and deliver successful media campaigns from brief through to ROI
- Google AdWords , Analytics and Facebook Blueprint certifications
- Great communications skills and attention to detail
In return for your skills and experience as a Digital Media Planner our client is offering a competitive salary in range of £35000-£45000 per annum plus added benefits
If you think you're the Digital Media Planner we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.