Growth Marketing Manager
Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z marketing agency based in London. As a leader in this field, we offer our clients unparalleled access to the Gen Z audience. We're really proud of our impact and growth over the last few years. Especially more recently, our CEO, Timothy Armoo was honoured with a Forbes 30 Under 30 accolade.
With clients who include all major record labels, Nike and even the UK Government we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic. (Click here to be blown away)
Along with our flagship influencer programmes and marketing services, we have built a number of unique IP setting the gold standard for Gen Z media agencies, including:
- Bytesized Talent - a talent agency exclusively managing the biggest stars on Tiktok. This allows us to build long term ambassador programs with brands
- Bytehouse - the UK’s first ever Tiktok house which received global press as the first of its kind
- Fanbytes Fund - a fund that runs influencer marketing campaigns for black-owned businesses using black creators seeking to elevate the voices of black and diverse creators.
Now with a team of 50, and aggressive growth plans, we are looking to expand our capabilities for creating innovative campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands. This has led to our need for a Growth Marketing Manager.
About the role:
Fanbytes is on the hunt for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our own growing Brand and Communications department.
One of our keys in Fanbytes is we’re ridiculously good at marketing - over 90% of our revenue - this role is joining the team that lead activity across organic social, paid media, performance marketing, PR, events and other activity to promote the Fanbytes brand. You’ll be helping to deliver top class multi-faceted performance marketing strategies and tactics that drive our social presence, brand awareness and ultimately connect us with customers.
We're looking for an analytically minded marketing person to own our growth marketing initiatives. If you love things like conversion rate optimisation, funnels then you will do well at this role.
- Working with our partners to drive leads top of the funnel through content and copywriting.
- Building our lead nurturing programme to drive our clients through different stages in the funnel from cold to warm.
- Implement things like webinars, online events and MOFU strategies to drive marketing qualified leads.
- Creating and managing our paid media funnels through Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn.
- Working with the rest of our team around PR, SEO, newsletter to build brand fame with Fanbytes to become even more of a thought leader in the space.
What skills are we looking for:
- Proven experience and success developing and executing performance focused digital marketing strategies to drive profitable sales, grow brand awareness, and acquire new customers. Including PPC, SEO, Display and Ad Words.
- Experience with building funnels and understanding the roles that they play in the customer journey
- Great copywriting skills
- Good analytical skills, you must be comfortable with spreadsheets and numbers
- Experience of CRM systems like hubspot is a benefit
- At least 2+ years focusing on marketing and growth
Our ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience of working within integrated marketing teams
- Broad understanding of tracking and reporting
- You like the idea of pushing the boundaries of performance marketing on key channels
- A positive attitude with an eagerness to learn
- An entrepreneurial mindset - strong work ethic who thrives off personal accountability and ownership
- A solid team player with clear and concise communication skills
- Commercially astute
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off.
- We partner with Perkbox - which includes access to subscription apps, wellbeing support, online exercise classes, discounts and much more!
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office)
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- Large progressions for growth - we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company
- We have an upskilling fund in place to help your personal development and you get time off each quarter to use this.
- Millennial vibe - we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
Start date: asap
Contract type: Permanent
Location: We are a London based company and operate via a hybrid model. Our team rotate coming into an office a couple of days a week for team based projects and to collaborate.