Digital Project Manager
Are you a Digital Project Manager with solid experience in video, rich media and online learning content delivery and the ability to lead digital production?
We have a great opportunity for you to join a growing and vibrant Digital Creative Medical Communications company that has a special focus in producing digital media content for healthcare professionals and related audiences through their world-leading online video journals and digital platforms.
This is an agile environment where you will work closely with client services, development, creative and writing teams, to plan, co-ordinating and delivery of innovative projects such web builds, educational platforms, video streaming and conferencing solutions, mobile apps as well as CRM and system integrations.
The role is WFH – when back to normality the London office will be used for meetings.
Responsibilities and skills
- 3+ years project management experience, working on client-facing digital projects within an agency environment.
- Successfully delivered large scale or technically complex projects, ideally utilizing CRM CMS, LAMP
- Understanding of project management methodologies including Waterfall, Agile and iterative methodologies.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with client and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work well under pressure and able to managed multiple projects at once
- Good written and verbal skills, able to translate concepts, technologies and solutions into easily understood formats.
- Possess a deep passion for digital technology and ability to communicate it to others in a clear and easily understood way.
- CRM technologies.
- Prior exposure to core delivery tools and software such as Atlassian tools , MS project etc.
- Ideally holds an accredited PM qualification in a specific methodology e.g. SCRUM Master,
- Understand the value of agile artefacts and metrics (backlogs tracking, burn-down metrics, velocity, and task definition).
- Work with cross-disciplinary project teams to structure projects appropriately from the outset and ensure delivery to the appropriate levels of quality within the time and budget.
- Communicate effectively with all project stakeholders, ensuring the right information is recorded, reported and distributed, thereby ensuring that all are suitably informed.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £45 – 50k based on experience plus benefits of annual bonus based on personal and company company, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, annual training allowance, sustainable activities, monthly in-office massages, weekly drinks, monthly dinner club, quarterly cocktail club, summer and Xmas parties.
If this is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.