Remote (commutable distance from Cheltenham, London or Manchester occasionally)
About the role
Following unprecedented growth and success over the past 18 months, we’re on the look-out for an Account Manager to join our growing and successful Client Team. As a passionate and experienced client service professional you’ll ensure the highest standard of service across a selection of our technology clients ensuring the very best client experience.
You’ll join one of three client teams reporting into an Senior Account Manager whilst working with our talented colleagues across all departments of the business.
- Develop long-lasting and personable relationships with clients across a number of brands.
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients world – motives/drivers, industry-trends and success measures.
- Provide seamless project management to our clients; from brief through-to-delivery.
- Act as the clients ears and eyes on the ground being their voice within creative brainstorms.
- Demonstrate accurate financial management including project forecasting, cost management and allocation of time.
- Ensure the highest standard in delivery across Silver’s integrated services.
- The creation of water-tight SoWs through to realistic and achievable project plans.
- Craft unrivalled creative briefs; conceptual, action, video or digital.
- Communicate with conviction and value, internally and externally, via a number of comms channels.
- Lead client meetings with confidence from agenda setting through to minute taking and wrap up in support of next steps and agreed outcomes.
- Collaboratively engage with other departments across the agency in support of the very best outcomes for our clients.
- Achieve great things. Celebrate success. Win awards.
2+ years’ B2B agency-side experience, preferably within the technology sector.
Digitally savvy able to demonstrate integrated marketing experience.
Passionate about technology and the innovation within this sector.
The ability to multi-task across a range of projects.
Top notch organisation skills.
Proactive with bags of intuition.
A natural communicator, both written and verbal.
Life at Silver
Silver is a values-based employer and as a result provides a hugely rewarding environment for its employees to excel and grow.
Sure, you’ll benefit from structured learning and training initiatives, weekly Pilates, regular Silver socials and hybrid working, but in joining Silver you join a team with a shared goal and sense of purpose.
We look forward to hearing from you soon