Excellent Account Director spot within a very successful and fast-growing marketing agency that puts its people first.
Our client is the CSD of a well-known independent social-first creative agency. Following a very strong 2021, they are in need of an Account Director to run their portfolio of corporate brands, lead a small team and ultimately oversee the production of effective campaigns. The clients are two major corporates (B2B) with strong commitment to social purpose and sustainability.
As such, we're looking for an individual with:
- Well-rounded marketing experience, with clear understanding of content and social media from within an agency environment. Icing on the cake: B2B or/and corporate brand experience
- Previous experience overseeing multiple workstreams and building client relationships
- Strong operational and communication skills, and clear strategic understanding
- Ability to manage and develop a small team (currently: AE and AM)
As the Account Director you will take an important role within the agency's leadership team: setting the example to junior members of the agency and setting the tone for how business is done. Under the mentorship of the CSD, you will be given true ownership of your accounts and plenty of headroom to continue your career development.
- In the region of £50,000 per annum
- Minimum 27 days holiday allowance
- Flexible approach to working from home / working from the London office
- Renowned positive, people-first working environment
- Plenty of career headroom, ongoing training and development (next steps: Senior Account Director / Business Director)
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.