Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Location: Hybrid working between home and office location London, SE1
Benefits: Private Health Care with Vitality, Pension contributions, Access to a Wellbeing programme that includes membership to Headspace and mental health support as well as free access to our LimeLight Sports Club app and two free spaces a year in our LimeLight Sports Club Events. We also offer a Flexi-Friday to support employees’ wellbeing.
- Join one of the UK’s leading sports marketing agencies
- Work with a team who are passionate about sport and the active world
- Opportunity to manage relationships and experiences for some high-profile brands and partners
- Great learning and development opportunities
Who we are:
We are LimeLight - the sports marketing agency that unlocks the power of participation. We deliver high-energy campaigns and memorable experiences, with measurable results. Helping our clients draw in new audiences and build a deeper sense of trust, confidence and connection.
LimeLight has been a pioneer in participation sport for more than 30 years. Together, we have created some of the world’s biggest and most iconic participation sport experiences. We work with many different partners, brands and audiences on a diverse range of campaigns and projects. We are the leaders in high-energy and unforgettable campaigns with the results to prove it.
We are delighted to be recruiting for an additional Marketing Manager to join our team that services both agency clients and our rightsholder division, LimeLight Sports Club. We are looking for a commercially focused marketer who has a creative flair and is driven by results.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the day-to-day running and delivery of multiple fully integrated marketing campaigns, with a focus on customer acquisition, email marketing, PR, paid digital, collateral and website content .
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing you will work within a Marketing team on multiple campaigns for both the agency and the LimeLight Sports Club.
You will ensure that there is consistency of service and a high level of performance for the delivery of all assigned marketing campaigns. You will regularly check and monitor that campaign KPIs are being met and that campaigns are delivered against targets. You will provide a service that is personal, innovative, profitable and of industry leading quality.
Where appropriate, you will be responsible for the promotion of the LimeLight Sports Club app to consumer audiences and ensuring an integrated marketing plan to drive membership sales.
Primary responsibilities will include:
Marketing & Communications
- Work with the senior marketeers in the production of marketing and communications plans and strategies as part of the over-arching campaign goals, including brand model, tone of voice, targets and objectives, spend plans and key messaging
- Day to day management of customer acquisition campaigns for assigned campaigns
- Management of marketing plans for assigned campaigns that drive membership sales and retention of the LimeLight Sports Club app
- Oversee email marketing segmentation and deployment
- Collaborate on content concepts and timing and identify areas for engagement and revenue growth
- Manage content on website and event app
- Work with the in-house design team to develop the overall look and feel of campaigns
- Responsibility and ownership for the advertising and / or promotional activity for assigned properties / experiences
- Development and management of communication campaign calendars (including but not exclusively email, social media, advertising etc.)
- Coordinate with brand partners and sponsors to meet business objectives and contract requirements
- Utilise digital marketing tools to help manage lifecycle and promotional campaigns
- Manage key marketing and creative tasks, including participant and operational collateral, and timing through effective project management and resourcing leading up to each event
- Work with external vendors including (but not limited to) a freelance PR team
- Collaborate with other internal teams such as customer experience, and operations to ensure marketing objectives get handled appropriately and on time
- Reviewing and keeping up to date with marketing trends and tools
- Working with external suppliers to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of campaigns
What you’ll need:
This role would suit a commercially focused marketer; someone driven by results and comfortable making decisions based on data and insight and as the Marketing Manager you display the following qualities:
- Passionate about the active world
- Highly organised with the ability to work across multiple accounts
- Have excellent communication skills – internally and externally
- Have strong knowledge of digital marketing techniques and social media trends
- Have an understanding and experience of using research and data to optimise campaigns
- Are goal orientated, and focused on delivering high performing campaigns
- Are a clear and confident decision-maker and can cope well under pressure
- Constantly bring creative ideas and vibrancy to your role and share your enthusiasm with your team
- Experience with digital marketing tools, project management, and content management systems, including Google Analytics, Asana, and Drupal
- Previous experience of working within an agency is advantageous
- 3+ years experience in a marketing role
A bit more about us:
Our team is instrumental in our success, and we recruit like-minded people who have a passion for the active world and embody our five guiding principles of One Team, Do The Right Thing, Push the Boundaries, Walk in their Shoes and Strive for Greatness. These principles guide our everyday working lives from how we communicate, how we interact with each other and the decisions we make.
Whilst we are currently working from home in order to keep our team safe and minimise the risk, we will be offering a hybrid way of working going forward, mixing time in the office with time working from home.
To apply please send your CV along with a cover email outlining why you are right for this role to email@example.com with the title MARKETING MANAGER in the subject line of the email.
Applications closing date is 30th September 2021