Client Services Manager
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER UPTO £45K UK- REMOTE BASED.
Our client was established in 2011 and are currently a 30+ employee team spread across the UK.
Their mission...... is to build the workforce of tomorrow.
They are combined of multiple youth sector brands(websites) 9 so far....which each fulfils a crucial part of the early careers journey....
Over 1m students and graduates, 1000 employers and 50 universities use their products each year, the brands cover job-boards, networking and everything related.
The Advertising Solutions (AS) division offers employers a holistic solution enabling them to target and attract the right talent for their business through our clients diverse product offering.
We are a young, ambitious and diverse business with a culture closely aligned to our values of:
Authenticity, Empowerment, Communication and Integrity.
Reporting directly into the MD of AS, it will be your responsibility to ensure that every one of their clients’ needs are met and they feel well looked after. You will work alongside the Head of Marketing and Head of Sales, to proactively work to improve and enhance the Advertising Solutions portfolio, developing new features and products which best serve clients’ needs. You will also manage the administrative side of day-to-day client management, ensuring client campaigns are delivered with best-in-class services and solutions, supporting the sales team.
• Essential: has worked 3+ years in a similar role, ideally within the early careers or recruitment space, managing and delivering client campaigns.
• Essential: experience in digital campaign and/or email marketing management, and able to provide evidence of their delivery and successes.
• Essential: has the ability to network with clients, building relationships and influence at a senior level to ensure market and customer intelligence are held to a high standard.
• Essential: demonstrable experience of success working with other parts of an internal business to grow and develop a business and brands. Someone who works with others collaboratively, rather than someone who ploughs their own furrow.
• Ideal: brings broader ideas and business thinking. Our client is ambitious and welcomes innovators who can challenge “the way we have always done things” in a way that creates followers.
If you'd like to know more, get in touch! Angela Izard - Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd