Creative Director – 14-Month FTC – Independent Creative Agency
Creative Director – 14-Month FTC – Independent Creative Agency – Central London – To £95k pro rata
Creative advertising agency with fabulous client portfolio seeks inspirational leader with strong ATL and beauty experience to provide maternity cover for its Creative Director from November / December.
Based in brand new offices in a buzzing part of Central London, this full-service creative agency has just performed brilliantly in Campaign’s Best Places to Work 2021.
An award-winning shop with a challenger mentality, it has a foot in almost every sector, creating advertising, digital and collaborative experiences for a diverse range of global clients.
Now the agency is looking for an inspirational interim creative leader to take the reins while the resident Creative Director is on maternity leave.
The Creative Director
This is a rare opportunity for a Creative Director with strong ATL experience to create and critique big campaign ideas, TVCs and social / digital content.
You will be leading on an inspiring and impressive range of projects for a fabulous portfolio of clients in beauty, fashion and entertainment. Indeed, specific experience in the beauty sector is essential for this role.
You obviously know what brilliant creative looks like. You also appreciate that CDs at smaller agencies should be willing to get their hands dirty from time to time!
A background in art direction is ideal but the agency is happy to consider copywriting specialists with an impeccable eye for visual excellence.
An ability to nurture talent is important too. Not only will you be helping the agency’s creative teams craft their work conceptually and visually, you will also be contributing to culture beyond the day-to-day of the role and pushing those around you to be better.
This role reports into the agency’s MD and ideally begins in November / December.
The dream Creative Director…
- Should be an inspiring and motivational leader to a 15-strong creative department
- Has significant experience with ATL creative, big ideas and production
- Has beauty brand experience
- Has a small-agency, big-brand background
- Protects the creative output of the department
- Is rock-solid conceptually
- Has pin-sharp strategic understanding
- Knows how to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in
- Is ‘can-do’ and solution orientated
- Has an uncanny ability to work within budgets big and small
- Offers pitch-perfect presentation skills
- Has a knack for spotting new business opportunities
- Has an insatiable interest in the industry, innovation and cultural trends
Salary and benefits
£85k-£95k pro rata depending on experience, plus great hard and soft benefits.
If you are an established, hands-on creative leader with the ability to inspire those around you and a track record in the beauty sector, please send us your portfolio as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.