Website & Content Manager - Entertainment - London
Website Manager - Content & CRM - Entertainment
£34,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Website Manager - Content & CRM -The Company
My client are a well established entertainment brand with a household name, who operate across a variety of regions. They are headed by a strong and highly experienced management team who offer great training and development for all their staff. This multiple award winning company are looking for a highly passionate Website Manager to join their team . The Website Manager will contribute to their success and growth by owning the creative look of their website and email communications.
Website Manager - Content & CRM - The Role
Reporting into the Head of Marketing the Website Manager will support the day to day maintenance and delivery of the website and app to maximize their effectiveness and deliver the digital and customer loyalty KPIs.
You will be responsible for delivering and growing the CRM and loyalty (membership) base, improving engagement and retention, whilst increasing share of wallet for existing members by introducing new benefits and campaigns that motivate customer behavior through partnership with the CRM agency.
In addition you will also managing the digital media plan for campaigns in partnership with Group, working with film studios and their agencies to deliver innovative digital campaigns.
- Ownership of website content - deliver creative briefs for Website creative, and delivery of content to be published inc film and event pages, carousels and house ads.
- Drive market leading content including creating new film/event pages
- Partner with Digital Analyst to improve customer journey through campaign and film journeys
- Aligning to critical path key themes, deliver communication for digital channels to drive initiatives and key slate by working with screen content.
- Build relationships and work closely with distribution to deliver industry leading and up to date film content.
- Implement email campaigns to deliver email effectiveness in line with the digital KPIs
- Co-ordination of the email campaign calendar (recurring emails, on sale, out now etc.).
- Manage adoption of group led email best practice
- Through continual testing, continually iterate and improve on open rates, click-through rates, purchases and engagement.
- Deliver content to support the UK&I email send ambition
- Help to redefine metrics and automated dashboards to bring transparency to the performance of all digital comms; from newsletters, film times, solus emails, paid emails, operational emails & social.
- Produce weekly reporting on key metrics and performance against forecast
- Work on complementary, automated emails and messages, including SMS and push notifications, triggering positive consumer behavior across our database of active subscribers and website visitors.
- Identify the biggest opportunities in the email backlog.
- Sign-off of all email content both internally and with Distribution as necessary.
- Delivery of campaigns within Group brand guidelines.
Website Manager - Content & CRM - Key Skills
- Website & Digital Marketing experience gained within a fast moving, customer facing business.
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of digital content strategies across online channels.
- Knowledge of product management and technologies in the sphere of web development and CVM.
- Defined and launched digital propositions that have delivered clear business benefits.
- Able to demonstrate success in the field of ecommerce where they have leveraged CVM technologies and expertise to drive sustainable and profitable revenue growth.
- Implemented a customer segmentation strategy that delivered tangible business results.
- Developed and put in place Customer Satisfaction measurements and identified improvements.
Passionate about entertainment
If this is the Website Manager - Content & CRM role for you then APPLY NOW !!!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KATE BERGMAN To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£150k), so if this is one is not suitable; please email me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.