Social & Content Executive - FMCG - London
Social & Content Executive - D2C FMCG Brand - London
£25,000 - £30,000
Social & Content Executive - The Company
My client is a well established wholesaler who have recently launched an FMCG challenger brand to the consumer market. They are on a mission to rid the place of bland and boring snacks in their category with better made, superior tasting and nitrite free, additive free snacks. They've been making their product for over 150 years, it is internationally recognised and award winning, and they currently supply a number of the UK's restaurants chains in the UK for over fifty years. They are taking that restaurant and best in class quality into the homes of pizza lovers and demonstrating the versatility of their product which elevates any dish with which it is used.
Social & Content Executive will be responsible for creating, and executing, a social and content strategy that drives awareness for the brand and creates leads for the business.
Content and social calendar - using appropriate tools, creates and keeps the content and social calendar up to date
Creating and editing social content - create and source the content itself (copy-writing and curating) and ensure it is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice
Managing all social accounts - schedule our posts, monitor engagement, impressions, reactions and report on performance
Social & Content Executive - Key Skills
- 1 - 3 years experience in a similar role
- Commercially/growth minded
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent understanding and experience with various social media platforms and how and when to use the different platforms.
- Speed and accuracy with attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A real team player with strong people skills and the ability to quickly forge great working relationships in your own team, the senior sales staff, the whole team at SRI and with those externally
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated with the ability to use initiative and be proactive
- Willing to adapt and to take on new challenges
- You will be encouraged to continually seek ways to develop and improve your skills
If this is the Social & Content Executive role for you then APPLY NOW !!!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KATE BERGMAN To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£150k), so if this is one is not suitable; please email me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.