Enterprise Account Executive - EMEA
Do you have 10 years + SaaS software selling experience - selling to VP and C level executives?
Do you pride yourself on consistently delivering 6+ figure deals?
Want to be part of a company that is instrumental in the future of working?
Here is your opportunity to make a serious impact, earn share options as well as work remotely (UK based).
Our client is a global leader in enterprise video platforms that works with over 2000 organisations globally across industries that range from professional services, financial services, life science, healthcare, telco, tech, government and more.
You will be joining a growing and forward thinking EMEA sales team where using your consultative approach and exceptional presentation and communication skills, you can thrive in hunting and securing mid to large enterprise accounts using solution driven sales methodology to generate and close new business within an assigned territory, engaging new prospects about on-demand and live opportunities.
This role reports to the VIP of Sales – EMEA.
- Develop and nurture relationships within accounts in your territory
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling new products into existing accounts
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation
- Work with Sales Development Reps and Sales Engineers assigned to your territory to prioritise opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Demonstrate/sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Partner with customer success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
- Bachelor degree
- Experience selling to VP and C level executives
- 10+ years of software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Track record of success selling into mid-market and enterprise companies
- Consistently deliver on 6+ figure deals
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Very comfortable with SFDC, account intelligence software, Sales Navigator, Gong (or equivalent)
- Validated quota achiever (top 10% in your company)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Team-selling experience a plus
Our client is offering a package of £ 95k + 100% OTE + share options. Great commission structure which starts as % on sales value from the first sale and ramps up as you hit different milestones.
Company benefits include unlimited holiday, health insurance, pension, life insurance and training/coaching programs.
If this is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.