We have a fantasic opportunity for a passionate Junior/Intern Designer looking to get their start as a graphic/social designer in the music industry. You would be joining an exciting, fast paced, growing company and get to work on projects for some of the biggest artists, DJs, music brands and events in the world. Thier offices are based in London and you would need to be UK based.
- Creation of a variety of different social media content for our clients each week; including graphic design,
re-touching, animation and video
- Ideation of content for larger campaigns, treatments & pitches for a host of musicians & music-brands
- 0-1 yrs experience working as a designer and visual creative
- A passion for music and working in the music industry would be great!!
- Someone who lives and breathes creative and social media content
- A good portfolio showcasing a variety of good designs that show promise for future development An active user of core social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
- Proficient with Adobe CC suite of apps (inc. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects) An eye for layout and typographic skills
- A passion for art direction
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D and Premiere Pro an added bonus
- Excellent computer skills
- Process orientated with ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment, multitasking across a variety of projects and meeting deadlines
- Happy working as part of a small but growing team
- Motivated to help drive success and growth of the company
- Work on projects for some of the biggest artists, DJs, music brands and events in the world
- Produce a wide variety of exciting creative work
- Potential for development within a growing company
- Flexi office hours & ability to work from home
- On top of your annual leave, the office is also closed over the Christmas period
Please send CV and portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.