Marketing Change Lead
Marketing Change Lead
AAR have been at the centre of the marketing industry since the 1970s and are well known to marketers and agencies alike for running pitches to help clients select agencies. Recently we have been on a journey to transform what we do to broaden this offering and to meet the needs of the modern marketer. As they look to address increasingly complex challenges, we are widening our consultancy to address the whole marketing ecosystem – people, partners, process, and platforms.
As a result, AAR are going through a period of very exciting growth, and we are growing our team. We have a wonderful culture and brilliant people, who all have a strong reputation within the industry. Never has there been a more exciting time to join our business.
As we are looking to develop innovative new products, and use our influence to change the industry for the better on issues like sustainability and diversity, equity, and inclusion and more, we are looking for exceptional people to join us. Due to increased growth and demand in our Drive practice we now have an opportunity for a Marketing Change Lead to shape and lead the Embedding service. As the Marketing Change Lead you will shape, sell, and deliver consultancy that supports clients in effectively and efficiently embedding change. You will be creating proposals and road maps with clients, setting KPI’s and milestone moments, setting up the right process and trackers, and all whilst leading and managing multiple parties to ensure the relationship is ramped up and embedded effectively.
- Ability to programme manage complexity, bringing clarity and wisdom.
- Bring tried and tested methodologies and frameworks for embedding new relationships.
- Ability to lead and encourage change at a senior level and communicate at all levels.
- Must understand and be able to skilfully manage people, culture, and the marketing disciplines, as well as being a capable driver of process and rigour.
- Gravitas and interpersonal skills to build trust, credibility, and relationships quickly.
- Ability to shape the big picture, but in total control of the fine details.
- Strategic salesperson and proactive long-term client relationship builder.
- Strong leader of people (although this role doesn’t have direct reports yet).
- Mastery of project management software, process, tools, and reporting. IT/Virtual savvy.
- Can hold a room (F2F/Virtual) and well versed in successfully facilitating workshops with multiple points of views.
- Articulate and clear communicator, who thrives on identifying and solving problems.
- Team ethos is crucial. One team/one dream (even if that’s multiple projects!).
- Experience in senior programme/change management roles.
- Have both client and agency-side (or consultancy) exposure.
- 5+ years in marketing and/or marketing operations
- Track record in helping lead and deliver complex programmes of change.
- The change programmes will probably have included technology change, but the candidate should have had significant exposure to change in the marketing function around people, process, and partners too.
- Evidence of driving revenue growth/business development.
- Evidence of having been the sole person who led and owned large scale complex change programmes and delivered change effectively.
Inventum Group have been retained by AAR and any direct approaches will be forwarded to our partners at Inventum. No direct approaches please to AAR.