Ad Ops Manager
Haymarket is a successful international specialist media company. We have over 60 market-leading brands in the consumer and B2B markets across the UK, US, Asia, India and Germany, connecting people and communities across digital, print, festivals, awards, conferences, and exhibitions.
As a global business operating in diverse markets, we are inherently multicultural and we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talent who reflect the communities we serve. We equally recognise our broader responsibility to society as a whole and use our power and influence to drive diversity, equity and inclusion within our markets.
The Ad Operations team is a fast paced and exciting environment, responsible for delivering our client’s advertising and delivering outstanding ROI. We're looking for a motivated and experienced individual to lead and manage the team.
You will have superior ad tech and campaign management skills, enjoy achieving excellent results for clients and be enthused and capable at sharing these skills.
Working in the automotive industry, a knowledge of the UK car market would be an asset however not essential - we’ll teach you everything you need to know on the job.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team and progress your career.
- Management of a team of Campaign Managers and Sales Administrators
- Responsible for the relationship with our outsourced trafficking partner.
- Develops and supports an independent team who consider and are capable of delivering business and client objectives.
- Implements and optimises processes to maximise quality, efficiency, accuracy and service for our clients.
- Is responsible for ensuring the full delivery of all ad campaigns.
- Is responsible for the Commercial team’s successful use of the ad tech platforms, including the core adserver (Google AdManager), SSPs, data management platform, order management software etc
- Works with clients, sales and account managers to set and deliver achievable and valuable goals for individual campaigns and advertisers.
- Work closely with our product management and sales teams to help launch new ad products
- Manage the successful implementation and maintenance of non-direct revenues.
- Extensive knowledge of the digital advertising landscape
- Experience of Ad Technologies including Google Admanager or other adserving technology, ADX/SSPs, Data Management Platforms, Site Analytics
- Highly analytical
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills
- Numerate and strong maths skills
- Commercially minded
- Excellent attention to detail
- First-rate client management skills
- A natural problem solver
- Ability to prioritise and delegate workload to meet deadlines and SLA's
- A faster learner who can work to tight deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Highly organised
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. Haymarket is a media, information and data business, we use our expertise in media and information to inspire, inform and empower our clients, audiences and communities. We are a socially and environmentally responsible business. As we serve our audiences, clients and communities, we are committed to driving the meaningful change necessary to build a better world. The principles of diversity, inclusion, respect, responsibility and sustainability are at the heart of our business.
We’re hard-wired to produce remarkable content for our audiences, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
Our conveniently located Twickenham HQ is home to around 600 employees with a vast array of careers from journalism, video, marketing, sales and events to technology, digital development and product management.
As well as being the home of English rugby, Twickenham has the benefit of being less than 30 minutes from central London but also enjoying its riverside location, proximity to Richmond Park and a buzzing social scene.
With flexible hours, great brands, and a modern open plan environment, we attract great people. There’s time for you to get involved in our extra-curricular activities too; from volunteering with our charity partners, going for a lunch-time riverside run, cycling around Richmond Park or after work fun!
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We nurture, support and reward our talent. We offer a market-leading benefits programme, tailored to individual needs and preferences. The range of benefits are vast and include a generous pension plan, life assurance, up to 30 days holiday and a fabulous income protection policy. Oh, and our annual employee party is pretty special too!
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year excluding bank holidays (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Flexible working schedule (core hours from 11-3)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox
- Health Cash Plan
- Family friendly policies
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
We want to support our people to balance their personal and professional lives and we believe our range of benefits encourages this. We feel that nothing beats face-time with our colleagues and we’ve therefore adopted a blended working model where full time employees can expect to spend 3 days of their week in the office and the other 2 working at a location of their choice.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all candidates are given the same opportunity to succeed regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age or disability.
If you need any reasonable adjustments to enable you to fully participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding and exciting place to work.